Chapter 4

Helina POV

I woke up again feeling an arm held tightly around my waist. I turned around to see Damon sleeping peacefully. He looks so cute and childish sleeping that way. He has a small smile on his face.

"Damon." I whisper. He stirs but doesn't wake up. I start poking him in the chest to wake him up a bit, but end up just rubbing it since it's so hard and I just want to touch it. He looks so delicious. Mm...Mm...mmm...and the nutella thing I did was awesome. I can't believe he wanted to taste me. As I was pondering about what happened, I looked over at the alarm clock and it said it was 6:30PM. Whoa!   That was a long nap. When I turned back around I saw Damon's eyes peircing mine.

"Hello." He whispered, very husky and laced with sleep.

"Hi." I whispered back.

"So did you want to go out to dinner with me?"

"Uhh...Yeah. But could we stop by my apartment, I need to change."

"Oh uhh yeah. right." He said while getting up. He put on black jeans and a nice button down shirt. I put on one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers.

"Okay let's go."

___

The Drive was in comfortable silence.

When we arrived, I got out of the car and said, "I'll be in my room for like 30 minutes okay. You can snoop around if you wanna."

"Okay."

I took a quick shower and looked at my wardrobe. I picked out some sexy lingerie, since I didn't know if I would get lucky tonight or not, and picked out a sexy, short, strapless dress. I did my makeup, and hair, grabbed my purse and walked out of my room. I saw Damon turned around looking at some of my family pictures on the mantle. I tapped on his shoulder. He turned around. his eyes practically popped out of his head.

"Wow. You look....wow...." He said. He started to look me up and down lingering on  my breasts.

"Eyes up here Damon." I said with a giggle.

"Sorry. So I was thinking we should go for italian. I mean. We don't have to...We could do something else."

"No...No...Italian's perfect."

 We arrived at Ginapoli's around 8:00pm. Damon opened the door, and helped me out of the car.

"Helina." he said in a stern voice. "You aren't wearing panties are you?"

"Um...yes...why do you ask?"

"Take them off. Rule number 1: If you a wearing a skirt or a dress. No. Panties."

"Rule number 1?! When did we start playing a game?!"

Ignoring my comment, he said,"Take them off or I will rip them off."

"Okay." So I slid them down my thighs and handed it to Damon. He put it in his pocket. I don't think I will ever see that pair again. Damn it.

"Thank you, baby." He said as he crashed his lips to mine demanding dominance immediately. Things got really heated when I pulled back and said,

"You know. Going on a date usually means dinner first, doing naughty things later."

"Oh Right." he said with a light blush.

"Come on!" I shouted and we raced to the front doors of the restaurant. I won.

"No fair. You Cheated." He pouted. Then he went serious.

"Table under Angelos please." We were escorted to our seats which were in the middle of the room. We were facing each other but then immediatley Damon asked the waiter "Is it possible if we could go to somewhere more private?"

"Right this way sir." The waiter said.  We were then escorted to a corner of the resturant where it was pretty well hidden. We booth sat next to each other in the booth.

"Thank You." He said and immediatley waved the waiter away.

"Soooo...Damon Angelos? Got a middle name?" I asked. He put his hand on my thigh as he said.

"Pemenos."

"Interesting. Did you know all of your names are greek? Literally your name means 'One who tames Fallen Angels.'"

He swallowed hard. And his face quickly becomes fearful. But then changes immediatley. "How do you know that, you smart girl." He says with a grin. His hand goes higher up my thigh. Almost rubbing against my clit. God I'm so wet.

"I...Uhh...I..." I stutter. His hand finds my clit and starts rubbing in slow circles. I moaned. "God...Damon...Fuck Harder...Rub Harder..." I whisper harshly.

"Rule number 2: You don't come without my permission." He said as he started to rub even harder.

"You know I can masturbate at my house to get release don't you?" I said. Wow....dumb ass...I should not of  said that out loud.

"Rule number 3: When, not if, I find out you've touched yourself without me watching, then you get punishment. Rule number 4: You are coming to live with me." He whispered as his hand went back to my thigh just as the waiter came to take our order. Wow...did he make me feel sexually frustrated right now.

We left the restaurant and went straight to his house. Me, being so tired from dinner's...ugh....complication...immediately took off my dress and fell onto the bed. I instantly fell asleep when I felt Damon's arms wrap around me.

When I woke up, I had the most brilliant idea. I would make breakfast for Damon. I squeezed out of Damon's arms and put on one of his dress shirts. I walked downstairs and started to get cooking.