Chapter 7

Hey I know its been a long time. Sorry. I had severe writers block. This is the first part of chapter 7, the second part will be added later today, my ear is currently itchy and sorry again for it being so long. Thank you for sticking with me! Alot of you are following me, which is just freaking fantastic! Thank you thank you thank you

CHAPTER 7

Helinas POV

I woke up in his large, strong arms. To tell you the truth, it was...heaven...so to speak. I looked around and I found I could see everything more clearly. Almost as though I could zero in on a speck of dust on the walls. It was pretty cool. I decided to get out of bed and take a shower.

As I was walking to the bathroom, I felt a slight pain from our...activities. I looked into the mirror to see a more beautiful self. It was weird. It was almost as if everything had become more exotic.

My boobs were bigger and perkier. My hair was longer and a really dark brown, almost black. My dull green eyes from before were replaced by deep turquoise eyes that shined brightly. I had a darker tan than before, and my ass. Well my ass just looks fucking fantastic.

I whistled. Damn. I am fucking sexy. I would totally do me. I turned on the shower and decided to have a little fun with Damon. Not as fun as peanut butter and nutella fun, but pretty close.

After I showered, I walked out of the bathroom naked, to see Damon spread out like a starfish on the bed, and Damon Junior at full attention. I giggled. It was a pretty funny sight to see. I went to the bed and straddled Damon's chest, and then started poking his nose. I continued to poke it harder until he groggily started to wake up.

“Well, isn't this a fantastic way to start the morning. A beautifully wet babe straddling me. Probably silently begging for me to take her.” He said in a husky voice.

“Yep. You know me. Always wanting more of this...deliciousness.” I whispered as I ran my finger down his chest: causing him to shiver.

“Well then, how about some morning sex to start the day?” Damon asked with hopeful, mischievous eyes.

“Well...I would jump right to it...If I didn't have a few questions....” I said, uncertainly.

He sighed, “Fine. What questions do you have?” He pouted.

“Am I an angel too now? Do I get wings? Why did my body change? What are we gonna do for the next...well forever? Will I always look like this, because....I look sexy...? Does this mean we are married? Like immortally? Do I get to see heaven? What's heaven like?-- ”

“WHOA! Whoa! Whoa! To many questions. You’re not an angel, Your just immortal. You have all the same perks of being an angel, but without the wings. Your body changed because the angel you now have in you changed your physical body to what is it's most beautiful form. In time it will change, because the definition of beauty changes. Not that you weren't beautiful before, you were stunning....We get to do what ever we want forever because money is not an object, but I’ll tell you it gets pretty boring on occasions. Technically, by angel rules we are married, which I'm pretty happy about. No you can't see heaven, only angels get to see heaven, sorry baby, but heaven isn't all that great. Just pretty white and boring.”

I know not a lot...but enough to give hope that i will upload later today after my partner for this English project will give me her half. Can you believe it. A teacher makes a project due on a Sunday! WTF?!

_____________________________________________________________________________

2nd Half. Okay good. Sorry I would of been done sooner but a person was kinda bothering me no offense to you. I have a busy sign for a reason people. I don't need to chat while writing. Well here you go here's part 2.

Helina's POV

“Really? I thought it would be majestic and beautiful?” I said.

“Ehh...S'okay. Let's not talk about this right now.” He shrugged.

“Okay. Damon...?”

“Yes Angel?”

I couldn't resist to ask. “How much do you love me.”

“Well, Helina, I think only about this much.” He teases and he squeezes his pointer finger and thumb together.

Trying to play along, I start to sniffle. “You don't love me...? What don't you love me? I thought you loved me.”

He immediately pulls me into a hug. “Helina!,” he says worriedly, “I was only joking sweetheart. I love you so much. Nothing in the world could express how much I love you. ” He says kissing my forehead.

“Okay I believe you.” I say. We sit in silence for awhile. “Damon?”

“Yes Love?”

“What's that stuff you drank that one time in the mornings. You said it was a protein shake, but I don't believe you.”

“Ah. Very clever. Alright it wasn't a protien shake. It sort of like an immortality drink.”

“But I thought we were already immortal?”

“We are. But you know how when people get old they start to get weaker. That happens to us. And we have to keep drinking it so we stay healthy. You don't have to start drinking it yet. Only if you start to feel weak or you get hurt. After a couple hundred years, your gonna be drinking it every day, almost like a morning shake. After about a thousand or so years, you'll need it with every meal. You'll just drink it with every meal for the rest of time.”

“Oh. Okay. Damon?”

“Ugh. Another questions angel?” He groans.

I nod.“This ones kind of perverted though...”

He chuckles.“Oh I like those kinds of questions.”

I blush “Won't sex get boring after a while?”

He laughs. “Baby, Am I that boring already?”

“No...I didn't mean...I--” “S'Okay babe, I know what you mean. And no, it won't get boring, because we will make it interesting. Here, I'll show you.”