Chapter 47.

Chapter 47.

---------------

Shehroz.

I sigh and rolled on the other side to face away from the sunshine that was coming from the window. I have been awake since an hour, but didn't get the courage to go out and face everyone. I know they didn't like if they saw me there. I think I should call Asim and tell him to bring me something to eat. In here I didn't see any kitchen and the driver went to beach house to eat. I stood up and walk in the bathroom to get fresh.

After the shower and morning routine, I changed into a pair of jeans and plain button shirt. I rolled the sleeves up to my elbow and wear my watch. I grab my phone and message Asim for some breakfast. I was hoping to get a reply, but I didn't. I waited for 10-15 minutes and called him when I didn't get any reply. It keep ringing but no one pick it up. I tried on Zoya number, but she also didn't pick it up. I was about to call Shaheer but stop when I heard knocking on the door. I walk toward the door and open it to see the driver.

"Asim sir calls you at the beach house. He said it is important." He informed me. I nodded quickly and he leaves. I step in my shoes and grab my wallet before walking out. I walk faster to see what happened. I just hope everything will be okay.

Through the back door, I enter and I look around and saw I was in the kitchen. I walk out of there and pass some rooms before entering in living room. I stop when I saw everyone sitting there. All elders were sitting on couch while Shaheer with his wife, Rauhan with his wife, Asim brother with his wife, Usama with his wife, Yasir with his fiancée and Amir were sitting on the floor. Rauhan and Usama daughter were playing and Hadiya and Mustafa were in their parents arms. I looked and saw Asim and Zoya standing behind my parents.

"D-Did you call me?" I asked him and take a glance of my parents. He look at me blankly and shake his head.

"No, I didn't."

"But-" I cut it off when Dad stood up. I look at him and swallow when he slowly walk toward me.

"Dad." My eyes widened when I was pulled into Dad's arms. After a few seconds I realise what is happening and close my eyes when they started to burn with tears. I wrapped my shaking hands around him and take a deep breath of his expensive perfume.

"I miss you." Dad's voice crack. I nuzzled close to him and smile slightly when I heard him chuckling.

"I miss you too Dad. I am really sorry for what I did, please forgive me. I promise I will never do anything like that again." I begged him after he pulled back. He shake his head and wipe my tear face. Tears were also filled in his eyes. I close my eyes when I feel him kissing my forehead.

"We forgive you long time ago. We were just scared that if we accept you back then what people will say, but then someone make us understand that other people opinion doesn't matter as long as we are happy." Dad smiled and look over his shoulder. I looked and saw Asim smiling softly at us. I return the smile and hugged my Dad again.

"Shehroz" I look up and saw Mom standing with watery eyes. I pulled back from Dad and walk over my Mom before wrapping my arms around her that was enough for her to break down. She clutch on my shirt and started to sob loudly.

"I am sorry Mom. I miss you so much." I told her honestly and rest my head on top of hers closing my eyes. After a long time I feel the love of my parents. I feel the care of them. I feel happy. I open my eyes and look at the hand on my shoulder and saw Shaheer waiting for me. I smile slightly after Mom pulled back and went up to hug my twin, my brother and my best friend.

"Welcome back brother." Shaheer whisper hugging me tightly. I chuckle and nodded.

"Thank you brother." I whisper back and hug him back with the same grip. Finally, after 2 years, I got my family back. Those 2 years were the worst. Those 2 years I was lost. Those 2 years I was alone without my family and my friends.

After Shaheer Rauhan, Khadija Bhabhi, Rauhan parents, Usama parents and Hira apologize for blaming me, but I told them that it was okay because what I did. They also forgive me for everything and wish me luck with my future.

I look around the room and my eyes stay on Asim and Zoya as they smiled at me while holding Mustafa and Hadiya. I am happy that they fight for me and make everyone realise that what I do is good for Zoya. I am happy that they understand me and chose to help me instead of turning their back to me.

The person I was looking for wasn't here. I tried to ask Zoya differently, but she didn't get about whom I am talking about. Or maybe she was teasing me. I don't get why girls had to tease us, but I am not angry at her because now I consider her as my sister and I would never be angry at my sister. With a sigh, I let the thought of that person go from my mind and focus on what is going on.

I smile as I look at my family and friends. They all are happy and enjoying their selves. I laugh slightly when Rauhan and Shaheer take Hadiya and Mustafa from Asim and Zoya making them glare, but my two stupid friends didn't care about their looks and walk away.

I am happy that I get everyone back in my life. I am happy now. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and Please let me know what you think about this chapter. 

So finally You Captured My Heart is officially coming to its end. Two more chapters and then Epilogue. 

14 rank! I am really happy. Thank you everyone who read this book & for supporting me! :)

-Maddy.!