Chapter 49.

Last Chapter before Epilogues is finally here. Enjoy! :)  

Chapter 49. 

---------------

Zoya.

"Did you do everything like I said?" I asked Saira Bhabhi. She nodded and smiled at me.

"Yeah, Adil and I do like you want. Have fun." I look at her shocked, but she just smirked and before I could say anything, she went In the coach. I shake my head with a small smile before stepping beside Asim. I already take Uncle and Aunty permission to stay here for 2 days. They are okay with it and are taking Hadiya and Mustafa with them. After 2 days Adil Bhai will send a car to pick us from here.

I wave as the coach start moving and after a few seconds they disappear from our view. I sigh and look at Asim to see him already looking at me. He raised his eyebrow at me while I smiled slightly, grabbing his hand and walk back in the house. We pass living room and few rooms before stepping in kitchen to walk through the back door. 

"Where are we going?" He asked, confused as we started to walk away from the house. I didn't answer his question, but continue to walk until I see the sand and some grassy ground with some big trees around it that give shadow to the place I chose. As we got closer I saw a blanket and a picnic basket there.

"Sit." I order and sit next to him. He look at the front and saw few kids and teenager playing around. Those are from a house few doors away front our. Adil Bhai tell me that this beach is only for those who live or come here for weekends. 

"Is this a date?" Asim asked me with a smirk on his face as he notice the picnic basket. I shrugged and open it to take out his favorite chicken mayo sandwich and handed him a packet of apple juice.

"What you think?" I asked him nervously. He looked at the front, then at everything I planned. He looked at me with a black look for a few minutes before he smile softly making me sigh in relief.

"A perfect date. Not so much cliché. Not so much fancy." He pulled me to his side and makes me sit beside him as he leaned back on the tree. We eat in silence. All we could hear was laughter of the kids as they chase each other or play some games.

"So... Any reason behind this date?" Asim asked to suddenly making me nervous again. I sit up and face him. He looks at me confused and sit as well.

"Y-Yeah. I actually want to spend some time with you alone and to give your anniversary gift." I say and again turn to basket to take out the box. I take a deep breath and face him again. He looks at the box, then at me.

"You don't have to Zoya." He shakes his head, but I forced him to take it. He look at the black covered rectangular box in his hand before lightly shaking it. He smiled at me when he saw me frowning. He slowly peels off the paper and was freezing when he saw the box. He looks at me, then slowly open the box.

"What..." He trailed off and his eyes widened as he held the expensive and latest collection of Rolex watch that he was waiting to buy. From what I had seen in 2 years I get to know he had a craze of watches especially of Rolex. He had every collection of theirs. He always buys whenever they launch, but this time he had no time to visit their shop and buy it as he was busy in the office. 

"How? Did you buy this? They are expensive." He whisper and looked up at me. I shrugged and smile slightly.

"I know it is but that doesn't matter to me. I want your happiness and I will do anything for that." I told him honestly. I take it from his hand and grab his hand. I open it and make him wear it. 

"I know it is not much, but I want to give you something that you actually like. I will give you anything you want if you don't like it." I say nervously when he continue to look at me without any expression.

"Zoya." He paused and take a deep breath before smiling at me. "I didn't want anything from you. I love it. This is the best gift I had gotten. Thank you." He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me. I smile and wrapped mine around his neck and sigh happily.

"Wanna go for a walk?" Asim asked after he pulled back and lightly peck my forehead. I nodded, making him smile. We put everything back in the basket and stood up. We step on the sand and our feet slightly dug in it. We walk in comfortable silence hand in hand. We are not finding anything to say but keep enjoying each other company. I sigh mentally and step closer to Asim wrapping my arms around him while walking with him.

I close my eyes and think about everything from the beginning until now. In the beginning, I was something else and now I am something else. That time, I was scared to lose Shehroz and now I am scared to lose Asim. That time I love Shehroz and now I love Asim. I also figured out my love for Shehroz was only an attraction my real love is Asim. He cares about me, he makes me happy, he was always standing by my side whenever I feel alone. I never ever thought I would marry someone whose heart I captured without knowing, but now I am glad I captured his heart and he captured mine.

With Hadiya, Mustafa, Asim and his family, I don't need anything else in my life. They all are my life and reason to live. I am glad and thankful to Allah for giving me a family where everyone loves me.Bottom of Form

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and please let me know what you think about this chapter. Sorry for not updating last night like I said. I was tired and fall asleep. I know it is a long chapter but I hope Epilogues will make up for it. Speaking of that, it will be out on Sunday. I will try to make it longer. One will be out on Sunday morning and other on Sunday evening by Pakistani time. 

Now about the chapter. I don't want them to go on cliche or fancy type of date. So I chose Picnic date and as for Asim gift, almost every guy in my story get a gold gift and I want to change it so I pick watch as Asim like it. I hope you all don't mind, thinking about anything else of his gift or any other date for their surprise date. 

If anyone want to read anything on one-shot then request is open. You can inbox me and I will write it for you. 

I have a question for everyone as one of my reader asked me. Do you guys think, I should give a fanficiton. If yes then about how? I just want to tell you that I am not really good in writing it so please think about it before saying yes. 

Thank you everyone for their support and love. Every reader hold respect and different places in my heart. I love you all. :)

-Maddy.!