Chapter 15

"Goddammit, Onew you're so heavy!" I heaved him up the stairs. This is what chicken does to you. Doesn't he work out though? 

"Mieun-ah!!!" He blurted aloud. I covered his mouth with my free hand as I tried to find the door knob. I had to put a light up here. "Shut up Onew, you'll wake Minho up!" I hissed. I really didn't know if Minho was home but he probably was. The lights were off when I got home so he must be out. I hoped and prayed to God that he was. Onew giggled and I finally found the door knob. I flung the door open and turned on the light switch. I flinched when I found Minho sitting on my chair, reading a book. He lowered the book and raised an eyebrow at me. I stared him down with my poker face. Who the hell reads in the dark? 

Onew got out of my grip and walked towards Minho with his arms wide open. "Minhoooo~ you look so funny! Why is there 3 of you? haha *hiccup* ha~" Minho stood up and Onew fell into his arms (Onho <3) and brought him to his chest. "What did you do, Mieun?" he asked. "Me? What? I'm not the one who got drunk!" I pointed out. "Well, why is he drunk? HEY, DID YOU RAPE MY HYUNG?!" He barked. "I'll explain later, just set him down." I said.  He laid him down on my bed. He turned to face me. "I'll Make Haejangguk and some tea. You stay here and put some hot water on his forehead." He was about to go out the door until I called him.

"Minho!" 

"Yes?"

"How do you know so much about this?"

He grinned "Did you forget that we're guys? We have a couple drinks or more every here and then. We get drunk too." 

I shrugged off the idea of Taemin getting drunk. It must be like getting a sugar rush from candy. 

"Interesting..." I said

"Very. Now go do what I told you." He walked out of the room.

"Sure thing, oppa." I whispered the last part.

Minho looked like he was going to say something else, but he just closed the door behind him.

I went After dipping it in the water and wringing it, I finally set it down on his forehead. I brushed theto the bathroom and wet a towel with warm water. After wringing it a few times, I found Onew peacefully sleeping on my bed. I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing and brushed his bangs away from his face. I gently placed the He was so red it seemed like he was blushing. I smiled and explored his face with my finger tip.  

I had to admit, he looked so cute right now. He looked so peaceful and had the skin of a baby's. He snored lightly and breathed with his mouth slightly open. I yawned and I smiled. I'm so tired, I wanted to sleep too. I kissed Onew's cheek and went into my parent's room to call it a night.