Rouge- Revenge Of The Immortal- Chapter 12

I am soooo sorry. This was a very long wait!! :'(

But it's finally here!!!

Part One of the End xD

Enjoy my lovelies xox

_______________________________________________________________________________________

She got over it.

Her eyes began to return to normal size. No scream, no cry, nothing. She walked to the left of the porch and sat on the ancient rocking chair, cradling the cheap-branded cigarettes for dear life. She lit it, inhaled deep, and continued to stare at me with an all-knowing look...

"I knew this day would come"

'But how did she know?' that was the question swimming around my head; dominating my thoughts like a great white shark in a sea of tuna fish. Every single planned detail, and she still had the upper hand. I didn't understand. No, I didn't want to understand. 

"You're not surprised."

"What do you expect Rouge, I raised you-"

"Don't you DARE say that!" I managed to say through gritted teeth. I felt the blood on my lips and my fangs grazed my lower lip. All remained silent until the first drop of blood hit the ground. "...How did you know I was coming for you?"

"You're a stubborn little brat, and I sure as hell know that it probably take a whole lot more effort to keep you six feet under-"

"Shut up and tell me the truth" Silence again. The scene behind us suited the whole scenario: The town representing the life I used to love, and the people who were within the town were the obstacles that stood in my way. The roads- those long and winding roads, were the paths I took to try to escape from the raging fire that tore my world upside down and burned my life to pieces...but soon, I was to reach a dead end, when it was too late for me to turn around...I could've either accepted my defeat.

Or I could unleash the beast inside and die with the fight I held within me since the day that bitch of a mother set fire to the world; my world.

"I do believe you've met my boyfriend"

"Steve."

"So you have been checking up on poor little mummy?" I just stared at her; my patience running as thin and as straggly as the hairs upon her head. "He's the love of my life. My personal gift from the glorified heavens...he is my world, my life, my God...He foretold me that this day would come, he has been preparing me for this day in order to protect me; his beautiful angel of the Earth, that was punished to look after the spawn of a devil with your pathetic excuse of a father-"

I lashed out; grabbing her throat at the speed of a lightning bolt crashing down from the sky, hitting the roots of the Earth and damaging its core. She struggled to breath on the weight of my hands on her fragile net; choking and gasping at the same time for the air that she never deserved.

"My father was a great man." my grip got tighter, I could hear the bones in her neck ready to collapse, "Unlike you, my father was gifted with a heart as good as gold" I let go of her, failing to contain the anger that haunted my eyes. "What did this Steve guy tell you exactly?"

She coughed and spluttered blood all over the floor and steadied herself on one knee. "That you will come back for me." She stood up and dusted herself off with her grazed fingertips. "He said I should prepare to finish the job that I started in order for the destinies of others to be succeeded"

"You sound crazy"

"My child, nothing is more crazy than to find your dead child spitting out demands on your own front garden porch" She looked around, and picked up the semi-burnt cigarette and lit it up again to smoke.

"Do you know what I am?"

"Yes." She sat back down in her rocking chair and began a sequence of rocking and smoking. "You are a bitch. Satan's bitch."

"Wrong."

"Steve never got into the specifics, but judging from the long pointed canines...I'd say it is not hard to guess what creature you are." She stared at me and shook her head "I knew you were going to come back for me," She raised from her seat and waved her hands and pointed at the blazing inferno of a town. "But was it really necessary to burn down the whole town; to kill innocents? For God's sake, there was children-"

"Don't act like you have a conscience-"

"You used to have one. One of the things that reminded me of your father...I hated that-"

" Are you seriously trying to piss me off?!"

She laughed and flung the rest of cigarette away; "Not intentionally. Just seeing how much shit you'll put up with until you finally attempt to kill me"

"Attempt to kill you?" She nodded like a smug politician, "What makes you doubt my skill of killing you? Why do you think you are the invincible one in this equation-"

"Steve will save me-"

"Steve will die beside you"

"I will not do no such thing!"

I turned around at the sound of his voice; searching for the guy, feeding my mother information about my surprise home-coming...'How did he know, he's only a pathetic excuse of a human being who is sad and desperate enough to sleep with my hag of a mother'

His voice...'Come to think of it, I never been close enough to hear any conversations he's had with anyone. His voice was new to me...So why does it sound so familiar?'

I couldn't see him from where he was standing; even with my enhanced vision that I inherited with this vampire stuff. It was as if he didn't want anybody to see him.

"Steve"

"My darling Rouge"

'Darling Rouge? Who does this guy think he is; calling me darling as if he knew me...'

'But he does!!!'

Flashbacks flooded my memory of one of the worst days of my life. The day I almost died...the day that I was reborn and giving a destiny to live out this life of revenge...He did say that he would come back for me, but this was not what I had in plan.

" Oh my. Well what a unpleasant surprise" I managed to say, although I did realize that my hands were beginning to dampen and shake with unexpected nerves.

"We meet again Rouge...My love"