Rouge- Revenge Of The Immortal [chapter 7]

FINALLY i uploaded

Sorry sorry SORRY for taking so long hehe :D

Chapter 7

___________________________________________________________________________________

 Spain. Malaga. 21:07

‘Why am I here in Spain?’ is a question that people might be thinking.

No. I’m not taking a break.

 No. I’m not on holiday. I never take holidays

Then why am I here? Well let me give you a clue.

 Revenge!!! You got it!! I’m in Spain to KILL!!!

 Oh I can’t wait to kill THIS person. They been asking for it for a looooong time

Oh right. I haven’t told you who I’m killing yet!

Well do you remember the story of how I was bitten...you do!

 Well that means a lot!! Do you remember who ‘killed’ me?

 (If you didn’t read the chapter 6 or you did but you just forgot what happened, let me refresh your memory)

When I was ten years of age, I had two best friends; Bobby Slade and Selena Monroe. ...well, I really just had bobby as a best friend but little did I know that we both liked him.

So when Selena asked him out and he rejected her, she claimed it was my entire fault and that’s when she wanted revenge. So to get back at me, she stabbed me in the neck with a big piece of oak wood that she got from my broken guitar.

 She didn’t want me dead but then again, she didn’t even try to save me. We were only 10 years old!!! I couldn't understand why she would go to such lengths. 10 year olds don't know a thing about love...

If it wasn’t for my creator, I would have died...

 If it wasn't for my creator, I wouldn't have become this way...

I would have never understood what life meant, what life was about, what love was about...

 And so, for that reason, she has to be killed. But I have a plot that I have planned out for her.

 Hold on tight my ‘amigo’ because your life is going to turn from bad to worse.

13:23. The next day. The police station.

 I walked in wearing a long black and white stripy top with sleeves that cover my pale fragile hands from the burning rays of the sun. Just in case it didn’t do the job, I’m wearing a pair of jet black leather gloves. 

Vampires get burnt to death in the sunlight, which sucks. But I can’t help but think that my creator didn’t just make me for the fun of it or an accident. He left this amulet that I assumed was enchanted. Without it, I would be burnt to death at this second, and trust me; I did test the theory, my hand had second degree burns by just flashing it out of an uncovered window.

Without the emerald green amulet, in the sunlight, I will be hurt badly: imagine having highly dangerous acid poured very slowly onto your face ; burning its way into your eye sockets; blending all of your facial features together until you can’t bear the pain no more and give up on every hope on surviving.