Rouge- Revenge Of The Immortal [[chapter 2]]

Tell me what you think about it!! xD

Chapter 2

_______________________________________________

She’s waking up.

‘Finally!!! It’s about bloody time!  I’m about to kill her so she doesn’t want to miss this moment...well I at least I don’t want her to miss this moment.’

Hannah groaned in pain. It was such a priceless moment.

I’m on top of her just in case she tries to make a run for it. I’m not in a mood for an evening jog after a worthless human. It was just so tempting to kill on the spot; the way she looked vulnerable in her drunken state. I was fighting the sensation of killing Hannah; right there, right then.

Her eyes are opening...

Hannah opened her mouth to scream out in horror but it wouldn’t come out. I guess she was too scared.

“You miss me?” I was smiling my signature cheeky grin I developed over the last 10 years; slowly revealing my glorious pearly white fangs

Hannah was horrified! What a priceless moment.

“R...R....R.....-”

“Rouge. Its Rouge... remember?! The girl you used to bully 10 years ago!!” I butted in.

I felt my eyes going darker and darker as I was getting really angry with her slow and petrified stares and decided to punch the wall to let it out and regain control over my hunger. The longer you take, the more precious it becomes. Unfortunately for her, if she does miraculously survives, she’ll have to pay for the damage of this abandon property...however I highly believed that it was very unlikely that she had any kind of insurance.

“I...I...I thought you were de...dea-”

“DEAD?!?!” I shouted loud enough that it echoed around the house for a few seconds; leaving an empty, spooky aura within the dusty, mouldy room.

I used a dreadfully, sarcastic voice (it came naturally) “Oh you thought you could get away from me that easily. I pity you. You didn’t even try.” I paced on the creaky floorboards beside the shaking figure “ I do have to say 10/10 for being a heartless bitch and being a psychotic bully…running away and hiding in order to save your life…more like 2/10” I leaned in and whispered in her left ear. She was too stunned to act “I was very lenient with that 2, so don’t make me regret it.”

I shake my head in pity and I can see how intimidating I’m being as I can mentally see Hannah feeling smaller and smaller. Hannah looked me up and down; trying to suss out how I survived and why I looked so young without the hidden signs of plastic sugery. I might as well tell her; at least she will rest in peace without being as clueless as she was before.

See. I can be nice...when I want to be.

“I’m immortal if you haven’t noticed so it’s optional whether I kill you now... (she held her breath)...or later.” Hannah was practically shitting herself; ‘this just gets better and better.’ I grinned at the agony I was causing Hannah. I started to pace back and forth. Hannah didn’t dare to more at this point. She was mentally paralysed and it would have been such a shame if I had to end paralysing her physically.

“So Hannah, why do you think I should kill ya, aye?” I ask with curiosity.

“I-I I-“she stuttered.

“SPEAK SO I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU, MONGREL” I bellowed. Fucking can’t stand the uncontrollable stuttering. ‘I’m not that fucking scary!!!’

Eventually she did find the strength to barely whisper. “B-be-because I was really mean a-a-and I used to pick on you”

“Ah. I see” I said with a curious, sarcastic tone, but you could still hear my sarcasm. “I couldn’t have put it better myself-” I stopped pacing and spun on my heels to turn to her. She was absolutely horrified to see me smiling with glee “-since you were so honest I’ll let you go-”

“You going to let me go?!?” Hannah asked with relief.

“Are you crazy!? I’m still not finished with you yet darling’” I smiled to myself as Hannah’s head fell down in disappointment and worry.

“I was going to tell you that you can choose your death” I cackled after that, as she was terrified at the suggestion.

There was a long pause...

A really long pause.

“I’M WAITING...YOU DON’T WANT ME TO CHANGE MY MIND NOW!?!” I shouted.

“No please. Anything but that.” She sighed and then had the cheek to say “I guess I would prefer the quick-“

I began to slit her throat with her own high heel and punched her straight through the chest so that you could see my hand come out of the other side, and in my hand I held her heart. I ripped my hand out of her lifeless body. She starts to change a light shade of blue.

I sucked out the blood that was in her body.

Sour but...it was still decent blood.

I’m so thirsty that I couldn’t resist but licking the remaining blood from the floor.

Hannah was dead. My throat was not aching too much. Mission was a complete success.