Chapter 6

I couldn't think of a good enough reason to care so much that Jonathan was hooking up with someone else. Whatever trust I had in him to be trustworthy went out the window. Not that I should care...a week isn't enough time. It can't be enough time to create feelings like this.

I turned on Missy's TV and waited for her to get back. We spent the day doing girly things, then went to bed early so we could wake up early enough to be at Jonathan's house by 6.

I was already tired because of how stressed I already was.

At 4 Missy woke me up. It takes us along time for our perfect hair and makeup. By 5:45 we were in my car.

Getting into Jonathan's house wasn't a problem. His people know who I am. Missy just followed me. We didn't try to be quiet. But it didn't matter, the snores of passed out men were louder than our heels. Jonathan's door was locked, so I stepped to the side for Missy. She can lock pick with the best of them. I'm currently in the process of learning, so she'd open it quickly. Jon was snoring lightly when we walked into the room. My phone was on the bedside table.

I screamed when his hand shot out and grabbed me. One second I was reaching for my phone, then next I was under Jonathan with a gun to my head. Jonathan was still half asleep, so it took a few seconds to process who I am. Missy had her gun out and pointed at Jonathan's head.

"Let her go." Missy ordered.

A growl came from Jonathan. "It's 6 fucking am. What are you doing here?"

He safety-ed the gun and put it back under the pillow. He didn't let me get up and Missy kept her gun out and at his head.

He looked at Missy. "Put it away." She didn't even flinch. Jonathan looked at me. "Tell her to put it away or she's going to get blown away."

I looked at Missy and nodded. She reluctantly put it away. As she did 2 men came into the room with guns drawn.

"Out." Jonathan ordered the men. They eyed Missy's piece then my half exposed ass before leaving the room. He looked at Missy. "You too."

She glared at him. "You can't boss me around. Until you're married, she's my only boss."

"It's alright." I said. She nodded and shut the door. If I screamed she'd hear it. If anything violent happened, she'd hear it.

"So." He said once the door was closed. "Why are you here at 6am? I thought you were mad at me."

"I am. But I had a revelation last night."

He smirked, "And what was that?"

"You're only protective of me because of the huge check I come with. To you I'm nothing more than a dollar sign. So you probably don't even like me."

"Half right." He let me out of his grip. "You do come with a huge deposit, that's not mine yet." He sat up and looked at my legs that were draped over his. "But I do like you so I'm not in a hurry to screw."

"You've got others for that."

He smirked. "Yes, I do." Ouch. "Ask me to stop and I will. Be ready for the repercussions of that though."

"Repercussions?"

He nodded. "Women love me. I'm rich and attractive. They know I'm getting married and they hate you. Cut me off from those psychos and they'll be all over you."

"Are you serious? You'd stop if I asked you?"

"Serious as a heart attack." He got out of bed. "So what's it going to be?" I nodded my head. "Alright." He stretched. "I won't touch them." He grabbed his phone. "Women you don't know, delete." He handed it to me. He then whispered into my ear, "Because of your decision, you'll be sleeping with me by the end of the week." My jaw dropped. "You chose this. Giving it up is the payment for my fidelity."