Undying Mystery-Introduction to Story

Hey Everyone! I had to go back and Dedicate this to \"jr0124\" for her awesome comment and understanding of this part of the story for far ...Thank you :

Anyways, this is NOT a chapter. It\'s more of \"A Blast from the Past\" kinda thing :P And yes there\'s a HUGE purpose behind this. The rest of the book will be in a different format :)

Anyways, yep please comment or vote if you like it. It\'ll make me veery happy :$

---> I have a picture for Ameliah up!! :D

________________________________________________________________________________

Undying Mystery

                “Almost done,” Ameliah Cunningham chirped happily, fixating the two layered veil along with the white rhinestone tiara in the bride’s long ebony curls. She stood up and took a few steps back to admire the bride. “I must say, this happens to be my best work yet. You look gorgeous, Danie.”

                The bride shook off her best friend’s biased comment as she made her way to the full-length mirror. Daniella-Rose’s jaw dropped at the sight of her reflection. Before her stood, not the typical reckless, fun-loving girl but a more sophisticated, elegant woman. She couldn’t believe the huge transformation.

                The wedding dress that perfectly encased her long slender body had feminine accents throughout. The gown had a fitted bodice with a heart-shaped neckline covered by a scoop-neck, sheer long-sleeved overlay which was accented by delicate floral lace. Its ivory color made her smooth olive colored skin stand out and the large wrap at her waist was gathered with a white rose—her favorite kind of flower, ironically—then draped over the skirt and extended into a long train. The chiffon and satin material hugged her body, showing off the right amount of skin and curves. Her hair was left natural but simply clipped back in a complicated manner to enhance the beauty for her flawless heart-shaped face and livid auburn eyes.

                For once, Daniella-Rose felt pleased with her appearance. She merely hoped her fiancée saw her in the same light. A week ago, she had the best revelation of her life. And she had promised herself to tell her love about her discovery right after the wedding. As the anxiety built inside of her, she simply couldn’t wait until the formal steps to this union were over with. This mere distance for a few hours was utter torture. All she wanted was to stay in his arms forever.

                Daniella-Rose turned around and saw Ameliah grinning widely, patiently waiting for her reaction. Daniella-Rose smiled gratefully in return and approached the girl who had always been there for her since she could remember in the small town of Astoria.

                “Mia,” she started, trying to match words to her gratitude. Then she settled for something that would most likely make Ameliah laugh. “You really know how to make a beauty from a beast.”

                At that statement Mia laughed, as predicted. “I barely did anything, Danie.”

                Daniella-Rose rolled her eyes but smiled at her maid of honor’s comment. Her other brides maids were getting ready in the room across the hallway. Ameliah figured it would be best if it was just the two of them in the room. Daniella-Rose couldn’t have agreed more. It saved her the pain of seeing a raging fiasco involving girls running around hopelessly trying to appear perfect before time ran out.

Daniella-Rose looked at the girl, who was now slightly powdering her nose. Ameliah’s blonde locks were curled loosely, leaving her hair free to roam. Her strap-less dress, entirely made entirely of the fabric satin, was a beautiful shade of kirsch red and stopped right below her knee. Truly, her companion was no less of a beauty. With her swirling almond-shaped piercing green eyes and God-perfected red lips; she was a breath-taker.