Chapter 3: Escaping the Dunce

Helloo my awesome readers! :) Here's another upload. I wrote it pretty quick so if there are a few errors, my apologies. I'll look over this chapter and correct the mistakes soon ! :)

Anyways, if you want me to write more...Comment/Vote please. And I love talking aha, so message me! :D I'd love hearing from you! ^.^

-Eztrella <3

p.s. Pic of Eli to the right :3

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3: Escaping the Dunce

We’d been driving for hours in complete silence. Stark’s men had folded the back seats of the large black van and that is where I sat, along with three other awfully large men. I never saw Leslie after the incident and Stark was sitting beside the driver up front. Everyone utterly silent.

 The big pudgy guy sitting beside me was bald and had small pearly black eyes but the one that sat across him had long brown hair—reaching the back of his neck—and a copper tinted gaze. The last one, with his legs folded, sat motionlessly. His dark brown eyes were locked to the window above me. He didn’t look all that old. Maybe sixteen, but he was built. Muscles bulging with every short flex.

No one spoke to me. Not that I minded. My thoughts kept drifting off to Rory and the promise I had made to him. I could almost imagine his short brown hair glistening underneath the sunlit dawn. His smile—as bright and captivating as his laugh. He meant so much me—like a brother that I never had. A protective older figure that cared for me. And here I was, loosing someone that mattered to me once again.

How was I supposed to break out of this situation? I didn’t even know where they were taking me. Frustrated, I pushed myself up from the position I was sitting in to catch a glimpse of the outside world. I saw a line of trees, all what seemed like they were stretching in for miles. The leaves were half dead but I knew that once I entered those woods, it would be nearly impossible for them to find me.

As I was devising my plan, I felt a hand grab my arm and jerk me back down.

I glared at the pudgy man, who did the same in return. “Stay put kid.”

“Why?” I asked, cynically. “All I want to do is look outside,” I turned away from him and looked at Stark who had his eyes closed, “Hey! Stark!” I yelled, causing him to open his eyes and let out a sigh, “do you think we could maybe stop?”

“No.”

“But we really need to stop!” I began in a whining tone. I clutched my stomach for effect. “I need to use the washroom!”

A snicker was heard followed by Stark’s long sigh. “You’re kidding me.”

“Well,” I started, crossing my arms and looking directly at Stark. “We could wait and find out but when I burst out and it begins smelling don’t you dare blame me. I warned you.”

“Pull over Darius,” Stark almost instantly told the driver. Within seconds, the car was pulled to the side of the road. Stark got out of the car and a moment later the trunk door opened, letting late summer breeze fill my nostrils. 

“Hurry up with whatever you have to do,” Stark told me, running a hand through his hair. The man, with slick black hair and greenish grey eyes looked at me and I was lost for words. I heard someone clear their throat and I looked away.

Why were half these men so good looking? I wondered with an internal sigh.

“Sure,” I half-heartedly answered. “But um, where’s Leslie?”