Love More Fight Less

When your princess of the land of Lena you have to get married at the age of 18, but the problem is the queen and king has to pick who it is. Elizabeth known as Liz is the princess in this story and she falls in love with someone she's not suppose to. Will her father the King or her mother the Queen approve of this?

"Why can't I marry who I want!?!" Asks Liz angry.

"Because Arthur is the man for you." Says King Harry starting to raise his voice.

We are at dinner discussing my marriage plans. My father is getting angry at me, my mom is silently agreeing with him, and my two little brothers Michael and Mitchell are quietly picking there food. By the way they are 10 year old twins. Ok back to the conversations.

"But I don't love Arthur!"

"YOUR GOING TO MARRY ARTHUR AND THAT IS THE END OF THIS DISCUSSION!" Yells my father.

I run out of the dinning room and head to the west wing where my room is. I hate it when my father yells.

"YOU WEREN'T EXCUSED!" I can here father yell in the distance.

I flop myself on my bed and start crying. Why is it so hard to be a princess? After all the tears are drained out of my body I clean myself up and get ready for bed. I close my eyes to try and sleep right when I hear my door creak open. Someone sits on my bed and pets my wet tangly hair.

"Elizabeth? Are you awake?" Whispers my mother.

I open my eyes and say "I don't feel like talking." Then I flip on my side facing the wall.

"Elizabeth." My mother repeats.

"I hate to see you and your father argue. Are you okay?"

"No I'm not ok. Why can't anybody listen to me? It's not fair!"

"It's the rule Elizabeth. This rule was made so many years ago and it worked for the other princess's. Why should it change for you?"

"I thought you came here to make me feel better? And maybe it's time for a change around here! Everyone always say follow our ancestors, follow the rules well I'm done! I'm not sure if I'm ready to rule yet!"

"You just need more training." My mother says getting frustrated but still talking soft.

"Need more training? Need more training? NO! IF IM GOING TO RULE THINGS ARE GOING TO GO MY WAY SO EVERYONE BETTER GET READY!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH FROM YOU! YOU ARE GOING TO RULE THIS LAND THE ANCESTORS WAY AND THAT IS FINAL!" My mother yells.

She yells rarely and it's pretty scary so I just stopped and went to bed.