58

I'm not that irresponsible!" I exclaimed. "God Joey, I'm 21 living with my friends and boyfriend and I've been waiting for my acceptance letter to Airbrush Studios. (A pretend fashion designer workplace I made up) And I'm not married. Why the hell would you believe me. I was hysterical!"

"Sorry, I just wanted to make sure."

"It's fine now shut up, I want to sleep."

"Night"

_______________________

JOEYS POV

Something soft and warm woke me up before planning. I turned to find the source of the wake-up call. Y/n's cheek was nestled into my shoulder and once I moved, so did she. Her oblivious lips were resting on my neck. The breaths from her mouth were cascading down my skin, causing goosebumps and a burning feeling from inside. "Such a damn tease," I murmured, waking her up with a harsh kiss. "Even when you're sleeping." I said leaning in for a sweeter kiss.

YOUR POV

Joey enveloped my lips with his own. He kissed me softly and sweetly, leaving tingles all over my body.

"Good morning my love," he murmured huskily after he pulls away and pulls our bodies closer together. I move my arms from his neck to his back, resting my head on his shoulder. He feathers his fingers up my spine and I relax into him completely.

"Morning'," I sigh contently. "Oh hey! You need to pack!" I jump up and start yanking Joey out of bed. "You leave tomorrow night come on!" I ran to his closet and started throwing articles of clothing into his bed. I pulled his suitcase out from underneath it and started to fold the cloths and neatly put them in.

"Hold up! It's only 10am goodness grasheonyis!"

"You're going to procrastinate and it'll never get done then you'll freak out tomorrow night and not have enough for three weeks," I explained.

"Calm your farm,"

"Joey come on- my farm?"

"That's the first thing that came to mind." He said kissing my temple, "now if YOU don't mind I'm going to get some breakfast."

_______________________

"Okay, how about a pair of sneakers?" I asked going through the checklist, looking through his bag giving him a little smile. "Joey?"

"Yes?" He turned towards me, his mouth forming a small o.

"Why is there only one?" I questioned, trying to hold in laughter.

"I...uhhh...I guess," he stammered, cheeks going red, knowing he had been caught.

I thought he was trying to stalk so he wouldn't have to go. I had to admit it was adorable.

"Come here," I said arms open wide, he immediately came into them.

"I'm going to miss you so much." He whimpered into my neck.

"Shh shh it's okay, we'll be fine." I said kissing his forehead. He straightened up looking me in the eyes before smashing his lips to mine.

"Promise me you'll call. Every day." He said while brushing his lips against mine.

"Promise." I added with a smirk, "now go get the rest of it." Joey looked down, embarrassed and opened the closet door, pulling out a handful of items.

I helped Joey pack a bit more then I went to see Kalel. I promised her I'd Skype and she said she'd pick me up something of love from the Bahamas. We hugged and watched tv and made sure she had everything. She had OCD with packing like me. I know I have everything but ill freak out and check and check and check again. Even in the car. It was getting late when I called some of my other friends that I knew were leaving. Megan, Ingrid, Whitney, Luke, Sawyer, Shane, Lisa, Ian, Melanie. I promised Kalel I'd be up in time for us to go out to lunch. Then, hopped in a quick shower and snuggled up in my bed, trying to promise myself I wouldn't cry tomorrow.

_________________________

I'm updating again right now cuz I know u guys want more so I wanna know do u want 2 small chapters so you can read one early or 1 long chapter but it will take the whole day.