19

After Joey uploaded a couple videos we sat on his bed and watched tv. After a while I was felling sleepy and decided to close my eyes for a few minutes. I woke up hours later. Joey was not in his bed. The tv was off and so was the light. It was still light outside maybe like 3:00? I sat up. My throat still hurt a little. I should go check out what's going on and get some aspirin. Maybe Kalel is home? I swung my body around, putting my feet on the floor. I walked out of Joeys room. Kalel wasn't in the living room or the kitchen neither was Joey. I looked out the window. Kalels car was here, Anthony's and Joeys were both gone. I decided Kalel must be in her room. The door was closed.

*knock knock*

"Kalel?" No answer. I opened the door she was lying on the floor. Was that blood?

"KALEL!!??!"

Authors note.

Cliffhanger!!!!!!! Ahh I got to "go to bed" I'll probably update in a few after my mom thinks I'm sleeping. I'm so bad :) jk

I ran over to her body. I turned It over my whole body shaking. My head was throbbing. I felt the hot tears stream down my face. "K-Kalel?" I whispered. When she was in her back I saw her flesh was rotting and foul. Her face scared and matted. It looked like something attacked her. I started to run. Run far far away when she grabbed my ankle, growling and moaning. That was not Kalel. Then she sunk her teeth into my leg.

I woke with a start. I gasped and Joey jumped.

"What's wrong?!"

"I-I had," I was breathing heavily. "Nightmare" I managed to get out. I took some deep breaths and finally slowed my breathing. "Time?"

"12:37 you were asleep for like 45 minutes."I nodded still frightened. "Wanna talk about it?" I sat up sitting close to Joey. He put his arm around me, looked me in the eyes, and gave me his full attention. I told him about me waking up and everyone was gone. About Kalel and her...face and then how she attacked me.

"Oh my god y/n I'm so sorry! Are you alright. It's ok."

"I am thanks." I smiled

"Ok well Luke is having a party, and I was wondering of you wanted to go. With me?"

"Yeah sounds fun. My throat is feeling a little better."

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Yay thanks this will be great. I can introduce you to all my friends like Brittany, Whitney, Luke, Meghan-"

"I've already met Meghan"

"Yeah but not as my girlfriend." He blushed a little

"Oh....yeah. Ok. When is the party?"

"Next Friday."

"Ok sounds good."

"Tomorrow do you want to go shopping. I need some stuff for a video and clothes and stuff."

"Hehe yes. I look forward to it, sir."

"Alright madam. Ill pick you up at noon"