C H A P T E R T W E L V E | L I L A I S P R E G N A N T

His Tiny Abused & Innocent Runt
All Rights Reserved.
© Neva Bellthorn 2016

A wave of nausea hit me and I jumped up and raced to the bathroom. My breakfast made a reappearance in the toilet. Daffodils, what's wrong with me?

I get up from the floor, flush the toilet, rinse my mouth out and brushed my teeth. I put up my mental blocks so Luca couldn't read my thoughts and go to see Lily.

I made my way to the medical wing and saw Lily sitting at the desk doing paperwork, she looked up, saw me and smiled. I smile back and Lily gets up and comes over to me. "Is everything okay?" Lily asks, I shake my head, telling her that everything's not okay.

"Well come to my office and tell me what's wrong." Lily says, going over to the desk she was at before and grabbed her paperwork.

I follow Lily into her office and she closes the door. "Okay, what's wrong?" She asks, I take a deep breath and look at Lily.

"I'm not feeling well. I've been sluggish all week and this morning I threw up my breakfast." I say, Lily looks at me for a few moments, before she looks away.

"Those are the early symptoms of pregnancy. I had those when I first found out I was pregnant. The only to actually tell if your pregnant is to do a test." Lily says, going over to a cabinet. She takes out a box and waddles back over to me.

"This is a pregnancy test, its a Werewolf grade pregnancy test. This should determine if your pregnant or not. In this box you'll find a plastic cup, which you can pee into instead of holding it. The bathroom is there. Dip the stick into the cup of pee and come back out to me." Lily says, I do as she asks and pee into the plastic cup and dip the stick into it. I get rid of the pee in the toilet and flush it before throwing the plastic cup away.

I was my hands and go back out to Lily with the stick. I set it down on a tissue and we wait. Five minutes later, Lily picks up the stick and looks at it. A smile makes its way onto her face and she looks u at me.

"Congratulations, your pregnant." Lily says, my eyes go wide and I slap my hand over my mouth. "T-thanks." I say, how was I going to tell Luca?

"I won't tell Luca your pregnant, that's your job. I will teach you how to mask your 'pregnancy' scent until your ready to tell Luca." Lily says, I nod my head in thanks.

After Lily taught me how to mask my scent, she handed me some information that I needed to know. Now I was back in Luca and my bedroom, hiding the information in my bedside table, where Luca never looked. Lily had given me the pregnancy test stick with the cap thingy on it to give to Luca.

I wanted to tell Luca that I was pregnant as soon as possible. I found some pretty paper and wrapped the pregnancy test stick up in it. I found a little card and wrote Luca a message.

I left the wrapped up pregnancy test stick and card on Luca's pillow and left the bedroom. I go downstairs to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of orange juice and grab an apple.

When I'm done eating my apple, I throw the apple core into the trash bin and drink my juice. I wash the glass out and go to the lounge room.

I lay down on the couch and close my eyes, sleep taking me as its next victim.

LUCA'S POV

I finished up the last of my paperwork and go upstairs to take a nice hot shower to relax my muscles.

I enter Lila and my bedroom and look around, Lila wasn't in the room but something on my pillow caught m eye. I go over to the bed and pick up the wrapped up stick thing and card.

I read the vcard which had s shirt message on it: Luca, this will make you happy - Lila x!

I smile and open the wrapping paper on the stick. My eyes go wide when I see the pregnancy test stick had to lines, its a positive pregnancy test, meaning Lila is pregnant and I'm going to be a dad.

I race out of the room and follow Lila's scent to the lounge room where she was sleeping peacefully. I smile and pick her up, carrying her up to our room and lay her down on the bed.

This is the best day ever!