C H A P T E R E L E V E N | T O M A K E L O V E

His Tiny Abused & Innocent Runt
All Rights Reserved.
© Neva Bellthorn 2016

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Luca kissed up my arms and legs before undoing the belt to my pink fluffy robe. He lifted me up and pushed the robe off of my arms and threw it on the floor with a soft thud.

He laid me down back on the bed and kissed down my neck and chest, stopping only at the top of where my panties started. He missed back up to my neck and lifted me up again, only to undo my bra and to remove it. Luca flung it over to the wall with a loud thud.

He stops peppering me with kisses and just stares at my exposed breasts. I feel uncomfortable with him staring and go to cover my breasts, only for Luca to grab my wrists and pin them above my head on the bed.

"Never hide your beauty from me." Luca says, kissing my breasts softly. I relax under his touch. Luca stood missing my breasts long enough to pull his shirt over his head, he dropped it on the floor. He stood up and removed his pants, leaving him in his underwear.

He crawled back on top of me and kissed my lips. The kiss, it was slow and sweet and full of love. Luca hooked his fingers under the waistline of my panties and pulled them down my legs, dropping them to the floor. I was left completely naked.

"Your so beautiful." Luca says, removing his underwear. Now we were both completely naked. Luca gently spreads my legs and leans in to kiss me. I felt his manhood pressing against my womanhood.

I felt the tip of his penis push its way into my vagina until it was all in, breaking my hymen. It hurt a little but as Luca moved in and out of me, it turned into pleasure.

Luca was so gentle and careful in what he was doing. He kissed down my neck before nuzzling his head into my neck. It thrusts had me moaning like crazy.

"Kitten, you have to mark me before I cum." Luca says, it was muffled because he had his head in my neck but I heard it.

He lifts his head from my neck and I kiss his cheek, right down to his neck, I found a soft patch of skin and kissed it. My wolf teeth elongated and I bit into his neck, leaving my teeth in his neck for a minute or two, like he had done with me.

I pull my teeth from his neck just as he cums inside me. Luca collapses beside me, I yawn and let fatigue take over me

- - - - - - - - - - - -

The next morning, I woke up a little sore, but not too sore that I couldn't move. I feel warm arms around my waist and turn to face a wide awake Luca. He smiled at me and pulled me even closer to him.

"We did it, we're fully Mated." Luca says kissing my lips. I smiled at him, the Mate Bond was so strong now that we were fully Mated.

"Yeah." I say, snuggling closer to Luca, who nuzzled his head into my neck. Our naked bodies has skin to skin contact, which sent sparks and tingles throughout my body.

"We should get up." Luca says, sitting up, in a position that had me straddling him. I pull the bed covers up over my back, my hair fell over my breasts like curtains.

I feel Luca's hands run down my back to my butt, squeezing it. "Okay." I say getting up off of Luca's lap and bent down to grab my pink fluffy robe.

Luca lightly slaps my butt, which makes me jump and pull on my robe. "No funny business Mister." I say, turning around to face Luca.

Luca gets up from the bed in all his naked glory. He comes over to me and takes me into his arm, lift in my leg so that it was around his waist.

"This right here," he says, moving his hands up my thigh, squeezing it lightly. "That's mine. Are we clear?" He asks, tightening his arms around my waist.

"Yes." I say, trying to wiggle out of his grasp. " I don't think so kitten. You're not going anywhere until you get dressed." He whispers in my ear, huskily.

"Okay." I say, hurrying off into the giant walk-in closet to get dressed.