C H A P T E R S E V E N | R U N N I N G W I T H L U C A

His Tiny Abused & Innocent Runt
All Rights Reserved.
© Neva Bellthorn 2016

I woke this morning a 7am to go for a run with Luca. So here I am standing behind a tree, taking off my clothes. Once I'm fully undressed, I hide my clothes in a nearby tree.

I relax and shift into my pure white wolf, that I noticed, had gold patterns all over. Hold patterns means Wolf of Royal Blood, or so The Big Book Of Werewolves says, I'm still learning about Werewolves.

I turn around a few times before stepping into the open. Luca stood, fully shifted, in the middle of the large clearing. His wolf was midnight black, with gold patterns on his fur, they're exactly the same gold patterns that I have on my fur.

You are beautiful. And you are literally only just bigger then an Alpha Pup. Luca says, through our Mate link, that was established last night. I also go links to every werewolf in the Royal pack. Its weird and I'm still getting used it but Luca had taught me how to put up mental blocks so no one could hear what I'm thinking.

So you say. Personally I think I'm fun sized. Race you to the lake! I say, racing off into the direction of the lake that Luca had shown me last week.

In a matter of minutes, I came to a halt at the lake. Luca was far behind me, trying to catch up. I see a butterfly and chase it around the lake's clearing, my wolf yipping at it playfully.

I hear the crunch of dried leaves, but my focus on the butterfly never faltered. I kept chasing the butterfly and yipping at it till Lilac, my wolf had had enough of chasing it.

Your tiny, your fast and you act like a kid. I'm starting to wonder if you seventeen. Luca says through our Mate link.

Its not my fault I was born a runt. And you can't really blame me for being childish, I've been without Lilac for six and a half years. I say, going over to where Luca was sitting. I sat beside him and nuzzled my nose into his fur, he nuzzled his nose into the fur on my neck.

First of all your fun sized and I know you've been without wolf for a long time. You'll get used to having her back. I think we should head back, breakfast is almost ready. Luca says, getting up, I follow him and get up from the ground.

Race you back. I say, through our link, taking off in a fast run, leaving Luca far behind me. Once I'm back at the tree I hid my clothes in, I go behind it, shift and step out from behind it.