The New Urge

Sherlock and I have not separated since the kiss in the car. We haven't kissed since then but we have grown close. Ever since john left to live with his wife sherlock had been lonely and so we have done a lot of things this week.

But as of yesterday Sherlock has been acting strange.

Whenever i look at him or we get close to one another he backs away. He acts like i am a disgrace.

I walk up to him and look over his shoulder to see he was reading a book when he got up and moved away.

" you confuse me. You one day will treat someone like you care and then the next day you want nothing to do with them. Am I boring you?" I said as I look at him.

SHERLOCKS P.O.V

The other night I was laying asleep in my bed. Ely was laying right beside me. After an hour or two i fell asleep.

-dream-

Ely had walked out of the shower wrapped in a towel. I looked up to see her in a stare i never had.

" where is my shirt?" She asked as she walked closer to Sherlock.

" oops! I must of dropped it on my way in." She said as she went and changed into her sleep ware.

My face was red for she looked so beautiful with her hair wet and how natural she was.

She then walks out of the door.

She was wearing shorts and a blouse.
Ely then crawled into bed like normal when I felt this urge. I then move over and pin her down right infront of me.

" sherlock?" She asked shocked as her face went red.

I couldn't control me for this urge was most powerful.

I lent down as i placed my lips onto hers. They were soft,lushes, and beautiful as she started to kiss back.

Her hands reached up and brushed through my hair as we kissed not being able to pull apart. One thing led to another and this turned into passionate love. I didn't ever think I was ready for this. And then I lost it.

-end of dream-

My eyes shot open as I looked around the room to see Ely was resting on my chest. I moved instantly and i darted from the room. The dream was all to real. Lets say I decided to finish my rest in johns room that night.

A day has passed and i have tried to avoid as much contact as possible for i felt this urge every time she got near me.

" you confuse me. You one day will treat someone like you care and then the next day you want nothing to do with them. Am I boring you?" She said as she looked at me.

I stood then.

ELY P.O.V

Sherlock stood up as he walked towards me.

" it is because when ever i am around you i feel an urge to do thing. " he said as i looked it his eyes that glowed of lust.

" sherlock? You are scaring me." I said as stepped back and hit the wall.

Sherlock then pressed his hand on the side of the wall where i stood and the other hand on my back pulling him closer to me.

This is as close as i have been to anyone that had such lust.

He then lent down as he placed his soft lips onto mine. I was startled as first and then i grew to relax into the kiss.
His hand started to trail its way up my back till his hand rested onto the back of my head.

We started to kiss more and more passionately.

Getting tired from standing his started to pick me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he laid me down onto the couch as he climbed ontop.

It was the most romantic thing. Based on pure love. It was nice until John started to come in. We sat up straight sherlock and I acting like nothing had happened no kiss.

" did I interrupt something?" He asked.