Jim

It has been a week since i last saw Ely. Actually, no one has seen her all week. She hasn't been home or a work she has... Left but left with out anything. I planned on hateing her just to make life easier even though i really did care for her but, its hard to hate someone you haven't seen. To be honest it worries me because she has been gone so long. As i am sitting my thinking is turned off by the sound of buzzing. I look around and my phone is buzzing on the table. I pick it up to see an unknown number texted me. I suddenly worry because all the message says is ' if you want her back you meet me at downtown London and i will let her free in trade for you.-JM'

I instantly knew who it was and i put my phone down and left everything behind i have to save her.

ELY P.O.V

" he isn't going to come save me." I said knowing that Sherlock wouldn't get himself caught for a damsel in distress.

" I believe he will." Said Jim with a sly smile that crept upon his face.

Before i knew it he had held a gun to my back in a place where no one can see and won't kill me but cause damage.

I held my breath i was absolutely petrified well at least i acted like i was.

A long time ago before i came to London Sherlock jumped off a building pretending suicide to protect his love ones. He even witnessed jim shooting himself. But how is he still alive. I thought it was twins but it is never twins so states Sherlock.

" at least tell mw how you did it? Living." I said looking up at jim with my green eyes hoping it would get jim to lower his gun.

" i had a brother lets end it with that." He said.

I stay staring into his eyes.

" remember that night in 2010 it was just me and you." I said seducing him the best i could for suduction wasn't my criteria.
I trail my fingers up his chest when i heard a stop.

I look over to see Sherlock standing infront of me.

" what are you doing here! You are ruining the plan!" I yelled at him.

" I can't let someone i love get hurt!" He said back.

I was shocked with his word choice.
" you love no one! Well except yourself!" I said as i grabbed the gun from Jim and pointed it at him.

" you are dead for sure." I said as i pulled the trigger killing the man known as Jim Moriaraty.

I hold the gun in the same position for a moment when i lower it and look at Sherlock .

" there is no reason to love.." I said but was cut off by sherlock walking towards me flipping his color up and fixing his hair. He lent down and kissed me perfectly on the lips. I melted into the kiss for this was our first real kiss not when he is half drunk.

He pulls away and i am left blushing. I look up to see he was blushing as well.

" the cops will be here to get the body... That you for your service." He said with a slight smile.

I can't help but laugh.

" whats so funny?" He asked.

" nothing its nothing." I said as i walk closer to him.

I reach my arms up and i kiss him agian before pulling away.

" what happened that night with you and Jim?" He asked.

" nothing." I said with smile as I continue to walk.

" nothing? Are you sure?" He said again.

" the past is the past... Nothing happened." I said smiling at him because of how hard her was thinking.

He stopped and looks back waiting for me to catch up and when i do he entertwines our fingers.

" will you be my new partner since john is away?" He asked smiling.

-------how was it!!! It isn't over because from now on the chapters are going to be cases the solve together!!! I hope you enjoy it!-----------