The Game is On

Ithas been a couple of months before we finally got our head back into the game.

" there is a case!" Says Sherlock in an excited tone.

Sherlock and I hadn't really talked much since we kissed. It was like a spree of the moment and that was it. Well he did help me from being imprisoned for those who i have killed.
I actually have only seen him maybe once since then.

-ring- i hear as i feel my phone vibrate in the back of my pocket. I answer the phone. 

" hello?" I ask not yet knowing who the caller is.

" ah! Ely! How long has it been?" He said and i get ready to answer as he cuts me off " its not important. I need your help it is with a case about a phone. I know you can... Act well and i need you to um play my wife." He said and there was a bit of silence.

" i am coming over." I said as i hung up the phone.

He doesn't dare to call me and he ignores my presence unless it is for his personal gain. Yet, i still do love him.

I walk over to 221b and i head up to his flat and knock on the door.

" come in!" He yelled from the other room.

" john i..." He was saying as he looked up to see me.

" what is it? Is there something wrong with me I couldn't have changed that much." I say.

" you you look the same but how you feel is completely different. You were once filled with such anger and now it is only sadness." He said as his face turned down.

" well what do you expect me to feel, no family or friends and the one man i ever l-loved kissed me and stopped talking to me like I dropped off the face of the Earth." I say as i look down, putting her coat that she was taking off back on.

" i am not capable to love, y.." He was interrupted not able to finish his sentence wick would say ' i am not capable to love, yet when i saw you I couldn't control me i felt things new things.  And I couldn't be around you.' But Ely assumed he was going to say you not yet.

" why am I even here i am leaving." I say as i start to turn around.

" you are here because i need you and you can't turn me down... You can't turn it down the game. The chase and the feel of blood rushing through your bones. Its you and you can't escape that." Sherlock said. " now lets catch a cab you are coming on a case with me." He said as he put his coat on and walked closer to you. He stopped in front of me and looked down into my eyes as he walked out the door.

I blush as he looks at me i then slowly walked down the steps right behind Sherlock.

" where is john that you need me?" I ask.

" he is off to a one year anniversary of being married." Sherlock said as he got into the cab and then went in I.

As i sat down i laid my hand in the middle seat and then i felt a warm embrace touching my hand. I look over to see that Sherlock sat his hand down on mine. I look at him to see him look at me then look away.

" you have arrived." Said the cab driver as we paid and got out.

We stood in a back alley of London in front of this huge house.

" where are we?" I ask.

" she is known as the woman. Now punch me." He demanded.

" what! Punch you!" I said.

" yes! Do it!" He said more forcefully as I raised my hand to punch him in the jaw harder than i meant. Lets just say all the pain I caused him got us inside the house.

" go check the doors i will be in the lounge." He said as we took our separate ways.

It was about 10 minutes later after i check all the doors. I walk over to the door that withheld a sherlock. As i opened the door easily i see a girl a beautiful girl standing in front of Sherlock and might i add closely in front of him completely nude. I saw his eyes examine her up and down. I the walked in making myself known.

Sherlock looks over at me as the Woman puts a robe on her.

" this is Iren." He stated.

" n-nice to meet you i am Ely." I said with a slight smile.

" she is Average? Hmm why would Sherlock bring such an average girl with him. Perhaps he has actually learned to love someone other than John." She said with a smirk.

" i d..." Sherlock was about to say.

" he doesn't love me... I am just a fill in until john returns from his vacation."

Sherlock looked ay Ely as he heart sunk to his stomach.

" i am going to go get something i left in the car i will be back." I say as i get up and head over and out the door.

Right as i walked out the door a gun was instantly aimed ad my head. I start to gasp when a hand covers my mouth. Right then the man pushed me through the doors.

" ely!" Sherlock said as he instantly stood and started to head over.

" one more step and its lights out for her now open the safe! Give us the phone." The man said.

" I don't know the code." He said.

" type it in or she dies in the count of three."

" one"

" I don't know it!" Sherlock shouted.

" two"

Sherlock then went to open the safe.

I kicked the guys knee as i ran to jump and push Sherlock out of the way. A thing shot through your shoulder as you whinced in pain.

" you idiot! You humans are so pathetic i knew that i needed to move and now you had gotten youself hurt because you let your feelings over ride you!" Sherlock yelled as he went to put a hand on the wound.

" don't touch me!" I yell as i jerk away.

" grab the stupid phone i am leaving!" I say as i stand but then fall at the pain.

" you can't leave you can't run away when you get mad!" He says as he picks me up and puts the phone in his pocket and walks out of the house. The Woman did not seem to for the code was unbreakable.

" we need to get you to a doctor." Sherlock said still angry.

" take me home!" I demand.

" no you need help." He said.

" what i need is to get as far away from you as possible! You lead me on and act like you love me! I have never had that experience and then it all turns into your mind games! I am nothing to you I always was! I saw how you looked at The Woman. I am human i have learned to feel. Call me when you have. Now I demand to go home!" I said a tear falling down cheek it was half pain and sorrow.

" well maybe if you were not so careless I wouldn't worry so much!" He said calmly.

I look at him deep in the eyes." Don't worry for me i can take care of myself!"

Before i knew it his lips were slammed against mine. His lips were so sweet, so pure. He the pulled away.

" no you can't." He said.