Chapter One

“Hello dad. You wanted to see me?” I asked when I came into his meeting area. He barely looked up before he pointed a finger to a chair. I ended up waiting for a few minutes while he viewed some papers. “Okay Zola, I called you in here to see if you were ready for your first mission.”

                “Yes I’m ready.” I said interrupting him.

                “Well this is the biggest mission anyone from our empire has ever done. I want you and two of our servants to travel to earth.”

                “Earth? What am I suppose to do there?”

                “Easy, you are 16 now, so your be a soft more in the earthlings high school. While you live there, you will be living with Kasey and Jimmy. They will be your fake parents. You will stay there for the whole school year, and then after your send us a report and we will colonize out there if it is good. Does that make sense?”

                “Yes. But we don’t look like the earth people. We are pink with yellow eyes. And we don’t even act like them.”

                “That can change. We have been working on a program lately, it will change our looks and the way we talk and think. However, it will not change your instincts. You will still have better sight and hearing then the humans. Also you will understand more than them, since our brains are more complex than them.”

                “That makes sense. So when can I start?”

                “We are testing the program out on Kasey and Jimmy first, then you will go. So by tomorrow morning you will get to change. Now go Zola, go to Miss. Abrial.” I nodded and quickly left. I was super excited to be going to earth on my first mission. But first I needed to lose my pink skin and yellow eyes. I kept walking until finally I came towards Miss.Abrial room. “Hello, my dad said you wanted to see me.” I asked after knocking lightly on the door.

                “Yes, yes have a seat Zola. Let me finish typing this report, it will only be a few minutes.”She said. I sat there looking at her office. It was a normal size of most offices. It had pictures of her family. I remember being in class with her daughter, she was a total jerk. I wonder what she would say if I told her so. I was brought out of my haze when she said, “So Zola, your dad told me you are headed to earth. So you are going to need a new name to match your new look. Your new last name will be Brown, we already picked that out.”

                “Last name? What is that?”

                “Oh, humans use them. They use them at the end of their first name.” I never heard of a last name until now. On mars we just go by first names, this mission will be harder than I thought. “Excuse me Zola. What do you want your new name to be?”

                “I like the name Lola. It’s close to my real name. Will that work on earth?”

                “I think it will, ill just print out all the papers your need on earth. You may go now.” I thanked her and left. I had nothing else to do, so I decided to go back to my palace. Since my dad is the king, my mom and I get to live in a beautiful kingdom.  But just because I live in the kingdom, it does not mean I don’t have to go to school. That why I’m in the class with Miss.Abrial’s daughter, Lizbeth. Being in school does have its benefits. I meet my two best friends Maxie and Dane. Maxie is super pretty; she has a rare color of long navy blue hair and navy blue eyes to match. We have been best friends since birth. Dane is not only my friend, but boyfriend. He is so adorable with his short black hair and grey eyes to match. With Maxie’s looks and me being royalty and Dane being himself, people like us a lot. Expect for Lizbeth. I personally think she is jealous, because first she has the worst name in the empire. Second she is not very pretty. “Hello Zola.” I heard someone say from behind me. It was Maxie and Dane. “Hey guys. Did you hear my mission?”They both shook their heads no, so I ushered them into my room.

                Once the door was closed, I told them everything about the mission. Including my new name and how ill change looks. After I was done, Dane seemed to like it, but something was wrong with Maxie. “Maxie what’s wrong?” I asked

                “Oh nothing. Just for the fact that I should have been asked to go. I’m better than you and I took three years of human history. I deserve the mission more than you. People already worship you because you’re the king’s daughter. No one knows me. You going on this will just make more people worship you!”She yelled. Dane and I were both shocked. “Max, I didn’t mean to brag about it. And I didn’t know you wanted to go so bad. Is there any way I can make it up to you?”

                “Yes, by letting me go and you stay here, Zola.”

                “What? No I’m sorry this mission means way too much to me I’m sorry.”

                “Then there is nothing you can do.” Maxie said as she left and slammed my door shut. For awhile Dane and I just sat there looking at the door shocked. I couldn’t believe she reacted like this. I thought she would have been happy. My thinking was interrupted by Dane’s talking. “It's okay. Don’t worry about her. She will get over it soon. Just know that I’m happy for you and I’ll always be there for you.” He said kissing my forehead. We ended up sitting there talking, until it was time to lock up the palace. “Goodnight” I said kissing him on his lips softly. He left and I sat on my bed thinking about all the things that happened today. It is bittersweet. I get to go to earth, but that messed up my relationship with Maxie. Hopefully she will forgive and be there tomorrow morning when I get my operation done. I guess ill found out tomorrow.

Sorry it took so long added this. I will be adding another chapter either today or tomorrow.Thanks for reading,please continue. And tell your friends