The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 27

"is she awake"...

"wait vampires do not have a pulse"...

***

"she's not breathing..."

"im sorry demitri. i think she's either dead or going to die shortly. its been some days...."

then i hear a sob, like someone trying to hold back tears.

***

i stand next to my body, the body that once held and loved demitri. i still love him, but look at where i am now, where am i anyways.

i look around my suroundings, im in a white room. it reminds me of a hospital room. and in front of me, probably about two feet in front of me is my dead body. or at least my limp, and non inhabited body.

i frown at the thought of me no longer being able to be with demitri. i can no longer touch him, can he even see me.

i look down at my almost transperant hands, am i a ghost? is this normal for vampires, i have no idea, i didnt even know i could die, well at least not like i did.

i furrow my brows in confusion, how did i die.

"i think she is dead. im sorry demitri, we did all we could."

i look up to find my almost husband, and i man in a white lab coat.

"but there has to be something that can be done, how can a vampire die like that." demitri says with a worried look on his face that shows he has had many sleepless nights.

"im sorry. whatever violet injected into her killed her. maybe. like i said im not sure, i didnt even know that could kill vampires." the doctors says worried, i could tell, demitri must really be hasling this guy.

'leave him alone demmy. its not nice to scare people' i think to myself sighing.

"what. who said that. Vianna!!??" demitri says confused.

i smile to myself.

'yes demmy its me. and im sorry i died on our wedding night. im sorry i can no longer be there for you. im so... so sorry.' i say with fresh tears rolling down my transperant cheeks.

"its fine vianna. its not your fault. and for doing this to do you, i promise i will kill violet. i will avenge your death. but vianna.... .... i cant live without you. how am i going to survive." i could see the tears forming in his eyes.

'please dont cry for me demmy. please, promise me you will not cry.' i say still crying, but not showing any sadness.

"i cant promise you that vianna. i love you, i cant live without you." demitri sayd now crying. his head is placed on the hospital bed, on top of my hand.

i look down at my transperant hand, dissapointed that i cannot feel him.

'demmy. i will be fine. but you have to promise me you are going to live on. you are going to rule this kingdome like the wonderful king i know you are. please demitri, do this for us.' i say hoping he will give in.

luckliy he does, standing up he walkes towards the door. looking back one last time he sighs, "i would do anything for you vianna." 

then he disapears.

i sit down on the floor, once again alone, once again lost.

but i will not give up. i walk out the door and into the woods that i always wanted to explore but i never could. 

i walk for what appears like hours until i find a weird camp site. i walk towards it causiously.

"so shes not dead?" a womans voice says, suspicously that voice sounds like violets.

"no ma'm. she is only in this state for about a week. we can kill her easily though. we just need to kill her permamantly" a strong male voice says.

i walk towards the voices.

"well then lets go kill her." another male voice says.

"its not that easy, im sure demitri had that bitch's body hidden some where in the castle. some how im sure it will be hard to find."

***

i wake up this time in my room, in our room. this would of been mine and demitris room, if i hadnt died.

we could of shared the giant bed.

i walk towards the bed and lay down. thats when i feel something on the bed move. startled in move away from the movement.

thats when i notice demitri hair, his lovely hair that i loved so much. i run my hand through it, feeling the silky softness of his long silky hair.

"vianna?" demitri asks confused.

'yea, its me' i say nervously remembering what i heard violet say

"ive missed you so much, i havent seen you in three days, were did you disapear to.

i smile weakly, remembering he cant see me, "no where, but i saw violet. she said that i wasnt dead. im in some weird state, but ill come back to life in a week. but she is going to try to kill me..."

***

"shit" i say to myself, why dont i have control over myself. why do i keep dissapearing

 i look around the room again. im in the dining room, and i have no idea what day it is it was three days last time. for all i know the week could be over. but i dont know.

***

i open my eyes, and once again im in my hospital type room.no one is in the room. just me, and my body. i look at the clock on the wall. its about two A.M.  i walk over to my bed and lay down.

i close my eyes, hoping that when i open them i will once again be in the same room.

slowly i open my eyes, im in the same room. i was about to jump for joy when i hear a strange noise.

the door slowly opens, then a guy walks in. he's dressed like a servant. one of the castles servants.

"ok, its safe. no one is in here" he says in a slow whisper.

"fine, move so that i can get in." i hear Violets voice.

"how are you going to kill her violet?" the servant guy asks.

she smiles, "the easiers way. im going to decapatate her. i dont even know if a steak through the heart would kill her. so this seams easier"

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yell hoping someone heard me. maybe demitri. someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello. so this is the second to the last chapter. yes i know, she is some kind of ghost. but i wanted to end it in a good way, haha so yea.

anyways.

vote. comment.. VOTE!