The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 24

"ok. i have a couple dresses i think you two will like. i bought three for each of you" Robert said walking into the room with a lot of dresses.

he placed three on one side of the room and three on the other. i walked to the poofy dresses and Lexie walked to the other dresses.

"you can each change into one and then call me in. i want to see what you guys look like. ok" he said in his high pitch voice.

i smile, "ok. thanks"

he walked out of the room and lexie and i began undressing. we also had a robe we could put on after. we each tried on the first dress.

the first one i try on is long, and white. it has a corset made of floral lace. i smile at my image in themiror. i look nice, but its not what i want.

i walk out of the room to look at lexie, she has a beautiful white dress on. it it long and silky. it had the mermaid poof at the bottom.  its strapless with some diamonds and beading at the top.

"Lex. you look fantastic. beautiful" i say looking at her overjoyed face.

she nods. "i dont need to try on any other dresses this is for me" she turns to me and herexpression becomes neutral. "well i can tell you dont like your dress"

i scrunch up my face "nuh uh"

she smiles. "ok, next"

i walk into the dressing room to find Robert in my room with a huge ball gown dress. poofy, strapless, and a lace corset. i smile. 

"i want you to try this, i know you said straight and wavy, but your a princess. you should have a princess dress."

i nod, "ok"

i start taking off the dress i have on, robert helps me into the new dress.

i look at my image in the miror.  my curves are show, and the poof looks amazing, i look better thanCinderella. the dress is simple no diamonds or beading, no real design. just the lace corset top, and the huge poofy bottom.

i smile, "i love it"

he nods, "i knew you would"

i continue to smile as i walk out of the door.

lexies expression is priceless, her face lights up ad she smiles, i can see her biting the lip. she looks like shes on the verge of tears. 

"you look beautiful V, this is it right"

i smile, "i think so"

she shakes her head, "i know so"

i giggle, "i love it"

she nods, "i know"

robert walks toward us with measuring tape and a clip board. "you are the easiest brides i have ever had. your appointment was under thirty minutes, and it was schedules for three hours. isnt that funny"

i jump up and down, "hilarious"

"ok, time for me to measure you" robert says walking towards me "lexie can you go put the dress on again"

she nods and walks away.

***

after we leave the wedding dress store we are driven to another store. this one is simple. dresses are lined up every were. lexie and i walk in arm in arm, we are greeted by a woman.

"hello. im Jenifer. i creat dresses for many events. Elizabeth told me to find you two dresses."

i smile at her, she looks about thirty, her hair is in a bun, and she has on a beautiful gown.