Bathrooms, Lipstick and princess Rosie

When the bell went for break we all moved from class into the corridor and Clara tugged on my sleeve.

"Hey, can you come to the toilets with me?" She asked.

At the mention of it, I suddenly felt the need to go too so I nodded, "Yeah, sure."

Clara smiled and I looked at John.

"I'll save you a space at the table in the canteen for when you're done." John said, walking off with Merlin, following Sherlock who was deep in conversation with the Doctor, talking about something to do with quantum atoms.

Clara chatted lightly to me about other things she baked as we walked through school.

"One day though, I want to be a governess." She said.

I frowned, "What? Like them women who take care of rich people's kids?"

"Yeah!" Clara said happily, "I love kids you know."

I pursed my lips, "No, sorry, small kids annoy me."

Clara laughed brightly, "Oh, you know one day you should come down and help me at Brownies, all the girls there are so sweet, and we bake cookies and play games and stuff. It's great; I help out a lot there."

I nodded, "Yeah, I guess that would be cool."

We stopped by a door that was painted blue with the usual ladies toilet sign nailed to the door.

Clara edgily paused then opened the door by pressing her shoulder against it. It didn't take much for me to realise she was nervous about something.

Once inside there were huddles of girls waiting for free cubicles.

Clara ducked into one, infront of a girl who waved her forward, signalling that she wasn't waiting. I managed to get into the one next to her.

Once done I walked out and to the sinks.

Three girls were stood by the mirror which was mounted on the wall to the left of the sinks, the middle girl was applying an expensive looking lipstick that was a glossy red colour. She was tall and lean with dark hair that hung low, way past her shoulders, and it was wavy. She must have been in the year above me.

I made myself look small and insignificant as I turned on the taps to one of the sinks and stood listening to their conversation over the flow of the water.

"I don't know about this colour, Sally." The tall girl said, smacking her lips together and peering into the mirror.

Sally, the girl to her left, pouted for a moment, "No, I like it. I think it looks dangerous." She flicked some of her frizzy dark hair behind her ear.

"Umm," The middle girl said then began tying her hair up into some kind of fancy style that really emphasised her face shape. She was pretty in a sharp and calculating kind of way.

"Let's face it," the last girl muttered, who had been reapplying her black eyeliner, "If a teacher sees you, are they really going to bother telling you to take it off. I mean, you'll just reapply it again when they aren't looking." This girls voice was quite posh and sharp but sounded like it had the potential to be kind and gentle. Her hair was as black as coal and around her wrist was a thick bangle."Morgana's right," Sally remarked, leaning up against the wall so that she faced her two friends, "I mean who cares?"

Morgana, this girl with black hair nodded then passed the tall girl a blue eyeliner pen, "You might need to touch yours up." She advised.

The middle girl began to apply the blue eyeliner then caught sight of me in the reflection of the mirror.