The Hopeless Search

We finally reached earth to find the lost princess alishia , as we entered the portal that leads to the earth , well hello long lost friend , my home planet.
We remembered all the memories we've had here , instead of a polluted place , we see a brand new place , a place we've never thought it would be before , blueish sky , greenish plants , and splashy water. The ground is wet like it just rained , we past through a watery road , as we planned to go into the crowd , then a car passed by and splash a pile of muddy water on rutin , rutin was disgusted and her face turn red and shouted "Wtf ! That fucking old man just.... ugh ! Don't your fucking eyes see ?!" As we try to calm rutin down , a black shadow paassed by , a thunder strikes the floor and an earthquake was formed. Ray squicked with a high voice " wtf is this ?!" , "its a earthquake you nerd head " replied rutin , as thay were fighting against each other , john appeared out of no where with a black coat and control all the thought of the people around us and used them to attack us while he try find the lost princess before we could. He just dissappear without a sound and woosh.... we see nothing but smoke. The people were like zombies that have been infected , they walk slowly like their legs have been crushed , like their bones have been broken , blood cover their faces , eyeballs pump out from their eye , it was terrifying.
Ray and rutin make a shocking and disgusted face together while the zombie approached. " Wow , those zombies sure look like those I saw in the movies I've watch , exept they look like nerds without brains and weak body" said rutin, "this isn't a good time for surprised expression chi"said ray. "Unlike you they looked thiner niya, and start with your diet" said rutin , " it's hard to be as thin as you chi , like a typhoon strikes you've been blown away." Replied ray, "why do you care so much , I enjoy it so fuck you "replied rutin. "Would you two just stop fighting !" Shouted a voice from a little girl behind us. "And why do you care that much little doll?!" Said rutin , then the little girl's head turn upside down and her eyes turn red and her body grew bigger and bigger , with muscles and weapons. " that looks much better than a weak little girl " said rutin , "its better if its a little girl than a monster , we already ran out of time and these disgusting creatures !" Replied ray. " would you just shut you mouth just for one sec before l punch you with my own hands" said rutin. "Guys , this is no time for arrguring , and rutin , your brother was right , we are off schedule , we are surrounded by undead creatures , if we dont think of a way out of here , we'll never find the lost princess" I said , " the thing is , we dont even have a plan , do we ?" Said ray , " seriously ? Dont you have your own brain ? Couldn't you think of one ? You really are stupid !" Said rutin , "well if you are smart , why don't you think of one ?", "ugh , would you two stop ? Seriously ? That monkey head boy is going to find the princess earlier than us !"I shouted. At this very moment , rutin and ray finally stop fighting , rutin pull two machine guns from her back , then her legs started to move in full strenght , while she was running , she shoot the zombies she saw , while ray uses mind control to fight against john's dark magic , its may be hard but for some reason , he did it . As for me , I use the timd to slow the whole world down , even john can't escape this powerful magic that I cast. At last , every monster , zombie that surrounds us were killed and dead , "ugh , let me just call it a day , I am getting lazy" said rutin , "well , its kind of escausting killing thesw creatures , especially the udead ones " said ray , "I thing we should take a rest , and get ready for tomorrow" I said. The moon came out , the stars were twinkling in the sky, the sky grew dark , and everything turned black , the music of silent covered us , we gently clouse our eyes , and fell a sleep. It was a escausting trip , but its worth going anyway.