Chapter 2 : The flash back

In a cold dark night , l was walking alone in an old dark forbidden street , the black skye and the round moon started to make me remember a long lost friend whos name was jeff , a bestfriend of mine since first grade .
We used to be friends and play together at this very street , oh you couldn't imagine how much fun we were having , whenever there are monsters appear, we defited them together , we usually work as a team , which pretty much of the best team among us, but after a big time disorder four years ago , l got to leave him for l need to fix it with all my might , if not this world would be destroyed forever by Lin. Lin was a old time reader like me , but was sent into the sky boost dungen by the cause of her craziness and destructive inventions that could have killed thousands of innoscent people. I couldn't believe that she could escape the high level dungen guarded by profetional knights, for none of the prissoner l knew could. So then we were seperated from on another, by the cause of John, the monkey like boy whom had the power to control ones thoughts and emotion and used it against his apponent which was my bestfriend Jeff. Jeff was killed after the time disorder by John.John was alwsys a pain in my neck for almost forever. He was good before , after his evil father used his mother againts him , john turn more and more evil until now.
I was depressed after losing Jeff , my best friend since childhood and that's the main reason why l keep on ignoring John. John used to be a good student in our school , a top one student l guest , but after his mother died seven years ago , his life turned evil by the cause of his father , Jacob wroled a demon from the underworld who could effectively control ones full self and forever change it.
Rutin was once a victim of him , she was used as a shield for none of us could attack him by using our power, but luckily she was saved by her brother Ray.
Rutin is always in to action movies , more like a boy than a girl , with her expertees in torturing , l had this earge to find her and actually test her. She may be strong a S - leveled one among us , for some reason she has her weak spot too. Rutin's brother Ray was a normal school boy whom had this ability to change peoples mind and incourage them to do the things he wants them to do , more of a mind controller , l can say that Ray and John are enemies.
For some reason we feel unnormal compare with the other humans , we were raised up with fear and loneliness, unlike the others who were raised up with joy and love.