Chapter 1 : The time of mine

Do you ever know what would it be like if you could see thousands of numbers scatered around you like you've been living in a digital world ?
Tik - tok , tik - tok , the sound of both future and past , the sound of the distance between death and living.
Do you ever wonder what would it be like if every single minute of time turns into digital numbers that obeys under your command ? Maybe a word , a choice , a option that would probably change everything.
In a room full of judgment and laughters , there at the corner , sits a teenage boy who could incradibly see every minute of time that a person spent and left. He could predict it by simply doing one test , the test of treasure.
Ever since birth , l was gifted with a power that could predict ones past and future by simply see the digital numbers that surrounds a certain time limit. Every minute, every second just showed in front of me that l just couldn't ignore nor escape. Oh , l forgot to introduce myself , my name is Jack Linkon , a forteen year old teenage boy who studied at the high skye accademy. It was a boarding school that my mom force me to join four years ago.
Am l a good student ? Well , no cause l often disobey rules for two main reasons , one : l got bored and couldn't think of anything to do , second : l am too lazy to follow some usless rules. In my class , l am more of a loner and a quiet person , not much of a popular one , unlike John , a well known monkey looking boy with a ugly face and a stinky attitude that l just couldn't help myself from being ignorant agains him. He may be well known by his corny jokes but for me he is nothing but a wind which l have nothing better to do with it but to ignore.
By the way , let me introduce you to my friend Rutin. She is a new tranfer this year , she might be quiet at times but there a lots of things that are just aren't ovious enough for normal people to know. Knifes and sissors are just not ovious at times but you might be frightened cause the next second your number of time from my eye will come to an end and dissappear forever. Dripping drops of blood , terrible , frightened screaming sounds of innoscent people being tortured for absolutely nothing , and sounds of suffering are just music to my ears. Cause that's what the get for the pain they brought me that are just to painful for me to bear. A careless chouce of yours may leads you towards the limit of your life. Every person has a specific time limitted on earth , but if you know how to treasure it , you might learn how to make it unlimitted like l do.
Its quite unusual for me to treat time as a treasure of my own , cause for me , time is everything , including life , number and treasure , time is gold.