Chapter 7; Betrayal & Reminiscing

I didn’t have any house shows to do this week because of my concussion. I flew back to my house in New Jersey for a couple of days until RAW.

Raw was in NYC this week so I didn’t have to travel much farther. 

I threw my keys down onto the counter and collapsed on the couch.

I was greeted by my younger sister Alaina. Alaina and I look a lot alike except for a few minor details.

She stays at my house while I’m away and takes care of things.

I have a German Shepherd named Cooper and he is one of the best dogs I’ve ever had. 

“Hey Lainie!” I exclaimed. I missed my sister so much

“I missed you tons Alicia,” she said as she gave my a huge hug.

“I missed you too! So what have you been up to?” I asked.

“Same old stuff. What’s new with you?” she asked.

I then decided to fill her in on the whole Punk situation. She was really happy for me.

We chatted and hung out for a couple of days before I had to leave to RAW.

"How about you come to Summerslam in a couple of weeks?” I asked handing her a ticket. "You can even meet Punk too!"

“That’d be great. I can’t wait to meet your boyfriend,” she said as she grinned.

“We aren’t an item…. Yet,” I smiled.

*Monday Night*

I pulled up the arena and I was really excited to see Punk. I decided to surprise him and maybe come to the ring with him tonight.

I was dressed in dark wash skinny jeans, white vans, and a white v neck. My hair was curled and my makeup was smokey.

I walked to Punk’s lockerroom and opened the door. My heart shattered into a million pieces when I saw him kissing AJ.

They were completely sucking face and AJ was in her bra. He looked up and saw me on the verge of tears.  He tried to say something, but i ran away as fast as i could.

I ran until I bumped into Alex. He saw the expression on my face.

“Hey what’s the matter Alicia?” he asked concerned.

“I walked in on Punk kissing AJ,” I said as the tears started trickling down my cheeks.

“You like him don’t you?” he asked. 

I nodded and he pulled me into a tight hug.

“Listen, if Punk is willing to settle for someone like AJ, that’s his loss,” he said sweetly

Our conflicting schedules is what led Alex and I to drift apart. I worked for RAW and he was on Smackdown and NXT. We just never got to see each other. We broke up after a huge fight over where we were going to live. We both said nasty things, but we have forgiven one another.

A part of me is still deeply in love with Alex.

I wrapped my arms around Alex’s neck and he placed his cold hands on my cheeks. Our lips locked for a couple of seconds.

The kiss sent chills down my spine as I reminisced about all the amazing times we’ve had together.

It wasn’t a make out session, but a lustful kiss that I needed. I looked to my right and saw CM Punk staring directly at us.

“I gotta go. Thank you for being there for me when i needed you,” I said as I kissed his cheek.

“I’ll call you later,” he whispered.

*REVIEWS!

TEAM PUNK?

OR

TEAM ALEX?