Chapter 4

I am a 2nd year now. I'm surprised it's a new year. A lot has happened in a few weeks like Akane transferring here just weeks before the spring semester. This year I can already tell it will be a more interesting than last year. I caught up with Regashī before the entrance ceremony.

Kiba: Hey Regashī! Where were you man you didn't ride the bus I thought you were sick.... WHO'S SHE!!!!

Regashī: Right I haven't introduce her yet. This is Ayumi. She's my little sister.

Kiba: LITTLE SISTER!!!

Everybody started to look at them.

Regashī: How many times do I have to tell you to calm down. I told you before I had a little sister.

Kiba: Yes, but dude she is flawless and you also have Akane too. Why is the perfect ones always attracted to you.

Regashī: Kiba. Turn around.

Kiba: Why?

As I turn around more than 50 of my ex-girlfriends was right behind me this time.

Kiba: Well I guess I will you see you at the ceremony. Nice to meet you Ayumi. See ya!

Once again I ran, but this time into Kyoko and fell on top of her in a weird anime type of moment.

Kiba: Ummm.....

Kyoko: Kiba get off me

 As I was about to say something to Kyoko a girl said something that kinda ticked Kyoko off.

Student 1: Kyoko I didn't know you had a thing for Kiba.

Kyoko: I don't.

Kiba: What's that supposed to mean?

Kyoko whispers to me to stay out and I did. I got off the top her and helped up.

Kiba: Well I gotta jet see ya later.

Kyoko: Kiba I have to ask you some.............

As I was leaving I didn't quite hear what she said.The entrance ceremony didn't take as long as last year's. It was pretty quick the Principal welcomed the new first years and introduced Akane as the new Student Council President for this year. After that it was basically it and everyone left.

Zero: Man. I'm so tired now I can't wait to get home.

Kiba: Yeah man that sounds nice. But I have date later.

Regashī: Of course you do.

Kiba: You shut it.

Regashī: What? Were you going to say "at least I have girlfriend unlike you?"

Kiba: I told you to shut it.

Regashī: I'm just messing with you. Well I got to catch up with Akane. See ya.

Kiba: Later.

As I said that I got text from my date.It was a picture of what happend earlier and at this point Im wondering who took this picture.But didn't care so I left it alone. School starts like any other day. The teacher starts off the class by lecturing us, then we start doing book work which I don't mind as much. But today all I did is just look out the window staring at the cheerleaders. Then the lunch bell rings.

Kiba: Yes lunch

Kyoko: Of course you would say that

Kiba: So Zero do you have anyone on your mind

Zero: What are you talking about Kiba

Kiba: Common man i've been seeing you going up to the roof more and more to sleep but my question is why? I've known you for a long time So I can tell when there's something on your mind.

Zero: Well...

Kiba: Ah - Ha I knew it so what is it a girl or... is it... (sigh) Your parents?

Zero: Yup

Kiba: What is it this time?

Zero: Well don't freak out okay cause I know that you will mostly freak out when I tell you

Kiba: Wait don't tell... Someone has beaten your highscore and it was a sibling!

Zero: No just... Keep an open mind

Kiba: Wait NO common man I know now that when you say that it worries me the most what is it?

Zero: Don't tell anyone else Okay

Kiba: Alright already

Zero: I have a fiance

Kiba: Wha oh tsk mmmm! (Sigh) [grinds teeth] congrats man

Zero: But the thing is I don't know who it is.

Well that angers me so much now both of them have wives to be and i'm the only one left out.Oh well. I head to my cousin Rin's address because she texted me to come.

Kiba: Hey cuzo.

As soon as I said that I could feel some weird tension.She told me her roommate just left that's too bad I really wanted to meet her.

Rin: Hey Kiba! You didn't forget your promise right?

Kiba: What promise?

Rin: Don't play dumb Kiba.

Kiba:How do you even still know about that?

Rin: Because I love you silly.

After she said that she tried to kiss me.

Kiba: Rin.We're too old for this.

Rin: What do you mean?

Kiba: Oh come on Rin you know what I mean.

Rin: But Kiba we love each other.

Kiba: Rin please don't give that look.

Rin unties her robe and drops it. When I turned around she had on no clothes and I had a major nosebleed. I woke up in her bed with her under my arm and she still had no bra on. I tried to move her but she weighs a ton. Man what will Regashī and Zero think. They already think I'm a player so what do I do? It's now 10 o'clock and she finally moved and I ran home.