Chapter 1

I'm Kiba Endo and you may ask why am I telling you my side of high school, just listen.

Kiba: Let me guess you were thinking about what your "Legacy," will be.

???: Yeah! So what if I am.

That's Regashī Takamura. It's kinda ironic how his first name means "Legacy".

???: Kiba, don't start this we all know that Regashī feels since his name means "Legacy" he feels like he has to do something.

That's Zero Ryūnosuke. He's cool, mysterious but rarely is seen with anyone but us mostly because of me pissing him off.We call it "Dragon Mode"seems fitting cuz that's his last name is dragon

Kiba: I get that, I do, but still you need to learn if you keep thinking about the future you will lose track of the present.

Regashī: Seriously, you're lecturing me now. Dude I see you with another girl every single time I see you. Plus you actually keep a notebook with all the girls you dated.

Kiba: At least I had a girlfriend unlike you.

Zero: Enough you two! Listen, you guys are friends so stop acting like this. Alright.

Regashī and Kiba: Yeah we get it.

Kiba: Sorry you guys I got a date I need to get to. I'll see you later.

As I left with Nia I couldn't help but think maybe Regashī was right, maybe I do need to change my ways. As my day ended with me being heartbroken again cause of my player ways I decided to walk home, but guess who I saw none other than our class pres.

Kiba:Hey Kyoko why are you out so late.

Kyoko:I got stood up. Hey Kiba?

Kiba: Yeah Kyoko.

Kyoko: Do you guys find me unattractive?

Part of me wants to say yes, but I'm not that cruel.Plus she is kinda hot.

Kiba:No just bossy.

Kyoko: What's that supposed to mean?

Kiba: Nothing!

Kyoko: Do you think I'll ever find love?

Kiba: To be completely honest. Yes. It could be someone you've known since middle school.

Kyoko screams and someone runs past us. Then I noticed he has Kyoko's purse. I immediately chase him for four blocks. I got hit in the face after I tackled him.I returned and gave her purse back to her. We then walked home since she lived across the street from me. Once we got there she thanked me by giving me a hug.

Kiba:(Wow she hugged me.Gross.)