Chapter 2

Regashī: Ughhh, just made it.

Kiba: Yeah, I mean what were you doing? You're never this late to the bus stop.

Zero: You okay Regashī

Regashī: I'm fine don't worry about me.

As we get off the bus and head into homeroom something unexpected happen.

Kiba: Hey, did you hear we're getting a new transfer student and I heard she's a real beauty.

Zero: No, I didn't.

Regashī: Wait. Did you say transfer student?

I thought in my head who she was anyway?

Teacher: Now class, you may already know that we have a new student in our class so please be courteous and please make our new classmate feel welcomed. You may come in now.

???: Hello, my name is Akane Miyamoto and I'm so grateful to be here.

Kiba: Damn she's so hot. Soon she will be mine.

Regashī: Akane! Why are you here in my class?!?

Akane: Hi, Regashī how are you?

Everyone turned around and looked at Regashī.

Kiba: Regashī. How do you already know the new transfer student?

Regashī: Well ummm. You see

Akane: Oh that's easy that's because I'm Regashī's girlfriend

Everyone: GIRLFRIEND!!!

I can't believe she just said that. Just why Regashī.

Kiba: How come you never told me that you had a girlfriend?

Regashī: You never brought it up.

Teacher: Well, Ms. Akane please sit at any of the empty desks so I can begin the lesson.

And of course the only empty seat is right next to Regashī and Zero and she sits right in the middle of them.

Student A: How long have you two been dating

Student B: Seriously Regashī. I can't believe you actually got a girlfriend. You're usually really shy.

Regashī: Well you see...

I came rushing in literally tackling Regashī outside of the classroom.

Kiba: Okay you got some explaining to do. There is no way that a girl that BEAUTIFUL is going out with you of all people.

Regashī: What's that supposed to mean and honestly I don't how it happened she just asked me that's all.

Kiba: Hold on, SHE ASKED YOU!!!

Regashī: Dude calm down it's not that big of a deal.

Zero: Now now Kiba you should be proud of Regashī that he got a girlfriend on his own.

Kiba: Well yeah, but someone like that. I mean she is literally the embodiment of perfection. Plus I have a thing for fiery red heads.

Regashī: Kiba. You should just worry about your other girlfriends.

Kiba: What other girlfriends?

As I started to look around almost 30 of my previous girlfriends was right behind me.

Kiba: Sorry guys it looks like I'm not going to be with you for lunch. See ya.

I run as fast as I can while a horde of girls started to chase me through the courtyard. I finally got rid of them and headed to the burger joint downtown but before I did I saw that Kyoko had no money.So I offered to buy her lunch.

Kyoko: Kiba you didn't have to buy me lunch I was fine.

Kiba:You need to eat Kyoko.Trust me.

Kyoko:Well thank you Kiba

Kiba No prob

We made it back before the bell rang just in time to see Akane jumping on Regashī taking him to the ground in some ecchi anime type of moment where the whole school is staring at them.

Kyoko: Hey you two enough with this shameless behavior!

Akane isn't listening.

Kyoko: Regashī aren't you going to do anything?

Regashī: Why are you asking me if you can tell I can't move. Hey Akane can you please get off of me.

Akane: Awww fine.

She reluctantly got off of him. Her smile became a frown as she got up.

Akane: Come on president why'd you have to do that.

Kyoko: Because this is a school where you are supposed to learn, not doing something shameless what you two are doing.

Regashī: Don't worry Kyoko I promise it won't happen again.

Kyoko: Why is it I don't believe you?

Regashī: When have I broken a promise before.

Kyoko: That is true. Alright fine that is your final warning do not let it happen again.

Regashī: I got it.

As Kyoko walks out of the cafeteria and heads to the classroom slowly follow her.The class is basically goes on with our teacher lecturing us and taking up most of our time of school. The school bell rings and everybody leaves to go home. I overheard the teacher talking to Regashī.

Teacher: Wait Regashī you are on cleanup duty today so do that then you can go.

Regashī: But Teach I have to go see Akane she's waiting for me outside.

Teacher: I'm sorry but it is your time to clean up so please do it.

Regashī: I Understand