Chapter 11

Chapter 11

[Harry's POV]

I ran up the stairs, taking them two at a time. I couldn’t believe Ryder had the nerve to attempt to rape Alyssa in my own house. My body did a shiver as I imagined her small body being held down against her own will. My vision was tinged with red from anger as I broke down door after door to find her. I ignored the annoyed and embarrassed yells from the people behind the doors, desperately trying to find Alyssa. Why was my house so fucking big? I wondered angrily as I opened more and more doors, not caring if they were bathrooms, bedrooms, or closets. I checked them all.

I reached the end of the hallway, looking between the two final doors. One was my room and the other was the guest. I was praying to God that they weren’t in my room. If they were, I would defiantly be switching rooms. I opened the door swiftly to find…nothing. I breathed a quick sigh of relief; I really like this room; before turning to the final door. I tried the knob a couple of times, finding the door locked. I slammed my body against it desperately as I heard a scream from inside. I was almost sobbing, hearing her inside, screaming for anything; screaming for anybody to make this stop. Finally, I backed away from the door, running and slamming my body against it. The door banged open, the lock knocked clean off, and I stood in the doorway, studying the scene before me.

Ryder stood with his back to me, his hands shoving Alyssa against the doors of the wardrobe. When she saw me, so many emotions flashed in her eyes, the most being relief. Ryder was so drunk he didn’t even notice me burst in. What he noticed though was that it was suddenly brighter in the unlit room. He blinked around slowly, trying to figure out where the light was coming from. He turned, seeing me, and dropping Alyssa to the floor with a loud thud. I stared at her, willing her to get up. She twitched a little but didn’t move anymore. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw her sides faintly moving up and down.

I turned to Ryder and lunged at him, letting all my pain, frustration, anger, and fear out on this bastard. Every punch, each blow I delivered to this asshole’s body was for Alyssa. Every single one.

___________________________________________

[Alyssa’s POV]

As I fell to the ground, I couldn’t move anymore. I couldn’t feel the pain I knew I should be feeling. I heard a lot of yelling and the sound of fists hitting flesh. I couldn’t stand not knowing anymore. I turned around slowly, feeling every movement go through my body. I wasn’t sure what I would find when I turned around. At worst, Harry would be being beat up; at best, Ryder passed out. I turned around to find the best thing I’ve ever seen.

Harry was on top of Ryder, beating the shit out of him, one powerful blow after another. His expression was fierce as he looked down at Ryder with pure hatred. His curls made him look like an avenging angel. I noticed that Ryder was bleeding a lot and Harry didn’t look like he was close to stopping. As much as I hated Ryder, I didn’t want him to die; I didn’t want anyone to die. I dragged my beaten body over to Harry, touching his elbow lightly with my hand, “Harry, stop,” I pleaded quietly. I wasn’t sure what I could do, when I had tried it with Edward before he hadn’t listened to me. But this was different. Edward and Harry were different people because Harry did listen to me; he looked down at my shaking hand on his elbow, listening to me beg him to stop. He gave Ryder one more blow, knocking him out, before getting off of him and going to the party. I heard Harry scream, “EVERYBODY OUT! I’M CALLING THE COPS!” That got people out of there quickly; I could hear the footsteps of people as the stampeded out of the house. I heard Harry’s heavy footsteps walk back as he was on the phone. “Yes, hello, I would like to report an attempted rape on an 18 year old girl. Yes that is the correct address. The rapist is unconscious at the moment. Thirty minutes sounds great,” Harry said before hanging up the phone. He knelt down next to me.