Let's have fun

"I promise to be more comfortable." Harry added.

"Why don't I drive?" I asked totally ignoring Harry's comment.

"You don't even know where we're going." Zayn said.

"Was I that bad a seat?" Niall whined.

"No, silly! I just want you to rest for a while." Truthfully, I'd die before we arrived wherever we were going. "Besides, I'm a better driver than Lou!" I flossed.

Louis looked at me like I was a kid messing with my poop. "She's an excellent driver." Sabrina defended me. I really wasn't good at all. The only time I drove was when Sab let me drive her car. My parents didn't trust me to drive anything except my bicycle. I didn't even have a licence but I never let that slip.

"Really Lou? You're that suprised?" He had his mouth wide open.

"My name's Louis and no, I'm not suprised. Just wondering if you'll even reach the clutch. Sabrina burst out laughing. She's supposed to be on my side!

"Fat ass!" I said a bit too loudly than I intended because next thing I knew Louis threw a piece of his muffin at me. I took a nut off mine and instinctively threw it back at him. It was suddenly a full of food fight. "Enough! We're going to attract unwanted attention." Liam said stopping Louis who was about to hit me with a fist-sized muffin. I had nuts and foods crumbs in my hair and inside my clothes.

I stuck my tongue out at Louis. Childish I know but I didn't care. I got the last throw. Liam saves Kenya!

We finished our breakfast peacefully and left.

For some reason, I thought Louis would let me drive but he didn't budge. Harry butt in and said,"What kind of a man would I be if I let my date drive five capable boys? I'm driving."

"The police would arrest us for child molestation!" Louis added. He was good but I was better. I'll have my payback.

"Okay then, I'm riding shotgun." I told Harry.

"Sure thing, babe. Just don't distract me."

"Harry!" Louis exclaimed. I think he didn't like that.

"Sorry boobear, maybe next time." I laughed. That was some sort of revenge.

We got in the van and as soon as we got on the road, Harry took my hand and started playing with my fingers. I'm the one who was getting distracted. During the entire drive I looked everywhere but him. We ended up on a very deserted hotel off the city.

"Why was I carrying my bikini again? I asked as I alighted.

"There are things called pools that have water that you swim in." Louis said sacarstically. "They are called swimming pools and one is inside this building. You're welcome."

I'm not dumb, I know that. I just thought I was going to the beach. I turned around and slapped him on the forehead. It was so loud everyone turned to look at us.

"Oops!" I said starting to move closer to Sabrina who was watching us with an amused expression. Louis picked me up swiftly with just one of his arms and carried me on his shoulder inside the hotel. "Louis put me down! What are you doing?" I yelled. I was kicking and fisting his back and yet he didn't flinch.

"Harry! A little help?" He shrugged and continued walking towards us like everything was okay. I was about to be murdered and that's how he responds.

"Sab?" I asked. She smiled at me and waved. Why wasn't anyone helping me? Before I had a chance to ask anyone else for help, we turned at a corner and felt Louis shifting me. I thought he was setting me down but then I felt cold and wet...water. Oh shit! He threw me into the pool!

Liam's POV

Niall and I were getting our stuff from the van. I heard Kenya screaming when I approached the swimming area. She was probably playing or more precisely fighting with Lou. I didn't get it at all. "She can't swim!" I heard Sabrina scream. Kenya was in the pool waving her hands. Her head was in the pool and she seemed to be struggling to stay afloat. She was drowning! I dropped the things I was holding and dove in the water. I caught her and lay her down beside the pool. Her head on my lap. She was coughing out loud and was she laughing? "Kenya, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." She responded her voice hoarse. She sat up still coughing persistently.

"How are you feeling? You should get that cough checked. It could be serious."Niall said. All the guys were here already.

"What happened?" Zayn asked confused.

"I'm fine guys, really." she said standing up. "See?" Sabrina helped her up.

"Lou, what were you thinking!" I started. "You could've killed her!"Niall added.

"I...I thought she was bluffing." Louis stammered.

"You scared us." Harry said standing close to her.

"I'm sorry. I think I panicked."

"She's okay. Sabrina said."As soon as she accepts she can't swim."

"Sabrina!" Kenya said eyeing her friend.

"Since I'm already wet, I'll just change." she continued.

I heard a chuckle. Harry.

"You perv!" Kenya exclaimed reaching out and shoving Harry. He was squatting picking up the stuff I was carrying so he ended up on the floor.

Everyone laughed. At least the tension had gone down.