The concert

*Concert Day*

The day of the concert was already here. The boys had come by yesterday to check the sound systems and rehearse. I was out doing the last minute checkups and going over the details so I didn't get to meet them. This was the biggest show that I've ever had. Everything had to be perfect.

My best friend Sally was going nuts about this so I got her a backstage pass. I'm not sure how Mrs.Stewart would react if she found out but then what are friends for? Sally had a boyfriend, Max but that didn't stop her from overly obssessing over one direction.

It was just 12:30 p.m and it was already hugely packed outside. Way too early. The gates wouldn't be open until 5:30 in the evening.The boys were to arrive at 6:30 p.m so that the show could start at around 7:00 p.m

It was already thirty minutes past the scheduled time and the boys were nowhere to be seen. I hoped Mrs. Stewart would not come around any time soon. There were still several things that needed last minute touches. Thankfully David was there to help me out. "Really, what could I do without him!" I thought to myself.

The fans were already settled in so they were bound to get impatient real soon. At this point I wanted to scream. Everyone was "Kenya this, Kenya that, Kenya we need more this, Kenya you're needed here, Kenya the makeup artistes haven't arrived." It was my job to keep everything inorder but could they just slow down a little! I heard my phone ring, it was the makeup artist. Apparently they couldn't get in since they'd lost their passes. Seriously who does that! I went and got them in. They went straight to the dressing room and set up their things apologising at the same time. Now if those boys just appeared they'd make my life much easier.

Sally was in the arena enjoying herself. I was going to call her backstage during the Meet&Greet. It was probably best since it would be difficult to work when she's around. Thankfully she knew and understood that.

I was just about to call the 1D manager when David ran up to me and told me that they had arrived.

I sighed in relief as I went to meet them at the entrance. "Good evening boys, you're late!"

"ooh, feisty!" I heard Louis mumble. Part of my job was knowing my clients name, who they are and what they like. So I was guessing he was the sassy one. Be nice Kenya, I told myself, It's just a matter of time.

''Sorry about that, Niall here had to stop for food.'' I looked up just in time to see Liam say as he elbowed Louis. Guess it is true what they say about Liam being nice.

I eyed all of them and they seemed apologetic except for Harry who had a weird grin plastered on his face.

''It's okay, now let's get working.'' I led them to the changing rooms. "This is Paloma and Nigel, your makeup artist and Stylist for today." I introduced them. "If you need to use the bathroom before changing, it's down the hall to your left. Anything else? Alright, I'll be back when you're ready." I instructed.

"Where did you say the bathrooms were again?" Harry asked. "Would you show me?" he asked before I could answer.

"Sure"

"Has it been that long a day?" He asked as we walked.

"Why do you ask?" I wondered.

"You seem a bit edgy." How would he know that? Maybe I was being a little rude?

"Ummh, it can get a little hectic sometimes." I said hoping to end the conversation as we stopped by the restrooms.

"You should join me in the shower then." He was seriously flirting with me! As much as the thought of a shower felt amazing, I couldn't.

"No." I answered simply. He seemed slightly suprised but still insisted.

"It could really help.."

"I have a stadium full of fans that are growing impatient and I have to go calm them, so if you want to help, you should get in there and hurry up."

''Kenya! Gazilla's here!'' David loudly whisphered in my direction. Gazilla was code name for Mrs. Stewart. What the hell was she doing here? This was my show. Probably to pick on me. I was in a very bad mood so it was best to avoid her. "Yeah, that's what I'll do." I thought out loud as I left.

"Miss Lekuta why isn't the band performing? The entire city is in there screaming! I can't ever trust you to do anything right, can I?" Mrs. Stewart lectured. Trust me to bump into her at the most inappropriate time.

"They'll be r.."

"Could you go get them before they scream down the arena!" she cut in and left complaining.

I took a deep breathe. I didn't need this at all. I was getting upset and it wasn't good.

I was informed that the opening act, Camp Mullah were already done. The fans had started chanting words that I could make out. Everything was going all wrong!

"How's everyone? Having fun?" I heard someone on the stage say. "Who the hell could that be?" I wondered.

Standing on stage was Harry Styles addressing the fans. What in heavens name was he doing!

"You look amazingly beautiful tonight! I'll see you in a few but in the meantime, give it up for Camp Mullaaah!"