With the guys

"O my God! I can't believe this, I'm hanging out with One direction! You're the best friend ever!" Sabrina screamed excitedly hugging me. I was in her room telling her how my day was.

My phone beeped and I checked it to find Harry's text.

'Hey babe. Hope you remember tomorrow's date. Carry your bikini. Harry. X.'

"A bikini? Are we going to the beach?" That's a public place. "What if someone sees us?" I wondered out loud.

"Does it even matter? Sab questioned. "We're going there to have fun not do a public stunt! I think it will probably be a private one too. You're being too serious with life."

"I just like being careful, that's all."

"I know that, Kay. I just want you to have fun. I'll say it like all other times, give it a chance and if it doesn't work out then- " "You can walk away." I finished. She said that everytime I wanted to shun something and most times, someone away.

"Alright, let's have fun." I said.

*******

On saturday Sabrina came to pick me up in the morning. She looked gorgeous in a pink tank top and blue denim short shorts with gladiator sandals. She had her blonde hair straightened down."Aww, wow!" I exclaimed. She looked pretty.

"What can I say you have a beautiful bff." Sab said flicking her hair with her hand.

"I can't deny that now, can I? And we are late!

"Yeah, we should go."

The boys came to pick us up. "Are you sure you're the same person we met the other day, you seem to have shrank!" Louis commented.

"Hi to you too Louis!"I answered. I was wearing shorts and a white tee paired with red Keds. Unlike when we met, I had lost a couple of inches gained from wearing heels.

"Hey guys!" Sabrina said. They in turn hugged her.

"You look lovely,"Niall said coming up to me. "Can I help you with that." He was eyeing the beach bag I was carrying.

"Sure, thanks." I handed it to him. It wasn't even that heavy. He looked at me with his amazing blue eyes and smiled at me "No prob!" He went over, picked Sabrina's too and loaded them on the van. Such a gentleman.

"Shall we go?" Liam asked.

"Yeah!" both Sab and I answered. Sabrina got in the van but Harry stopped me before I could get in. My back was against the van and he put his hands on the van so that I was trapped. My heart instantly started racing. Was I nervous?

"I thought this was our date." He was way taller than me right now so he bend his back to get close to my ear. His warm breathe tickling my now extra sensitive skin .

"Was it? You invited them." I managed to say focusing on his chest that was right in my face. Damn he smelt good!

"I like it when you do that."

"Do what?" I asked ducking so that I was free from him.

"When you blush, you look cute." I was blushing!

"I don't blush." I said cooly and got in the van. Louis was already on the driver's seat. Harry sat next to him. Sabrina and Zayn sat on the single seats facing each other. They were already making conversation. Trust Sab to be having the time of her life while I'm stuck embarrassing myself! I squeezed between Liam and Niall who were occupying the back seat. Suddenly I couldn't breath. They were huge because the back seat is meant for three. "Are you sure I was invited, because there's no space for me here?" I said trying to get comfortable. I was literally rubbing shoulders with each one of them. Everyone's eyes were on us as we tried to squeeze but nothing was working. Did I get fat overnight? "Come here, I'll hold ya." Niall said pointing to his lap.

"Thanks, I'll survive."

"I insist, it's no big deal." he insisted

I passed a questioning look at Sab but she only shrugged. Harry just looked on. I thought he'd protest but he stayed quiet. I sat on Niall's lap and we drove off. It was pretty weird. We were constantly bumping on each other and our faces would come very close.

"Don't get too comfortable now Kenya!" Harry teased.

As if! I was wishing we could get there already.

"We're going to stop for breakfirst first." Liam announced.

"There's Starbucks right ahead." I suggested.

"Starbucks is bad news." Niall commented.

"But everyone loves Starbucks!" I insisted.

"Exactly."Harry said. He had on a funny face when he looked at Niall and I. Maybe a little jealous?

"If we go in there, you might as well forget about breakfast!" Louis chipped in driving past it. I didn't catch up on it right away and it must've shown on my face because Sabrina also added," There are going to be massive fan girls in there and they don't have their bodyguards."

"I knew that!"I snapped and everyone laughed. I did, it just didn't cross my mind then.

We stopped at a local restaraunt. We were lead to a corner booth. There was hardly any customers. We all ordered our food. Niall devoured his as soon as it arrived. So the big appetite was real.

"Do we have much road to cover? That car ride isn't one of my best."

"You can sit on me this time." Harry offered with a cheeky grin on his face. The way he said it made me feel butterflies in my tummy.