Unwanted Reunions

Two weeks later, I awoke to a screaming Gus.

"Final day!" He yelled from elsewhere in the house. "That's right people, we've finished!"

I rolled onto my stomach and pulled a pillow over my head, trying to drown out his voice.

Quickly, a hand ripped the pillow away from me, causing me to open my eyes in confusion.

To no surprise, it was Piper.

"Are you ever going to get up? Or do you want to sleep all day?" She wondered, putting in her earrings.

I sat up and ran my hand through my hair, noticing all the knots and tangles that occupied it.

"Come on, let's hangout." Piper said, throwing at me a pair of colorful striped jean shorts.

"Where did you get these?" I asked as I examined them.

"Some thrift shop down town. I bought them cause they're kinda weird looking but, if anyone could pull them off, it'd be you." She said, laughing.

I slowly got up, putting on the shorts Piper had given me and a white v-neck, and headed into the living room.

I was greeted by the whole cast, River included, eating breakfast. When he saw me, he set down his plate and walked over to me.

His arms embraced me tightly as he kissed me.

"It's the last day of filming!" He announced happily.

"Are you excited?" I wondered.

He shrugged and glanced around.

"I don't know. I really, really liked this
movie. I'm sad it's over." He confessed, walking back to the kitchen as I followed. "Do you want anything?"

"I think I'll be good." I told him, propping myself up on the counter. "Piper wants to hangout all day, so I'll probably just do that."

"Not like you have much of a choice." River laughed, leaning against the wall across from me.

"When do you get off today?" I questioned, beginning to tie my hair back.

"Late, most likely. I think we're all going out after."

Great, going out. Last thing I needed was for him to be around that.

"That'll be fun then, right?" I asked as I got off the counter.

"Maybe," he started. "I should get ready to go though. Have fun today, don't do anything I wouldn't do." He joked, giving me one final kiss before heading out.

"Wait!" I yelled, sprinting for the door.

I caught him as he was about to leave, causing him to turn around, confused.

"Miss me already?" He asked jokingly.

"Actually," I started. "I was going to ask if I can borrow one of your jackets."

He narrowed his eyes and stuffed one hand into his pocket.

"Do you really need to ask?" He wondered, genuinely confused. "What's mine is yours." He finished, kissing my forehead and heading down the hall with Gus.

-

"So, what are you going to make me do today?" I asked Piper as she approached the living room.

"Why do you always get so mad when I want to hangout with you?" She asked, half joking but half serious.

"Because I like to stay in bed until 5 in the afternoon, that's why." I told her as I followed her out of the house.