Chapter 1

-Lauren's P.O.V.-
I was walking through the hallways of my school trying my best not to be noticed by anyone.
"Hey look it's the freak!" Josh, the captain of the Track team shouts. I flinch as the hallway immediately goes quiet as everyones attention became focused on me. I try to make a run for it, but my body is still sore from the beating I took yesterday behind the school. 'Why is it always me? What did I ever do them?' Before I could get anywhere I felt someone's tight grip on my wrist. I turn around to see Josh smirking at me.
"Where do you think you're going freak?" He says coldly.
"To class." I say emotionlessly in order to hide my fear. I try to pull away, but his hold is to tight. I whimper slightly from the pain.
"Aww, does this hurt?" He said mockingly.
"Yes, now I'd appreciate it if you'd let go." I say still trying to free myself of his hold. He roughly pulls me forward then slams me into the lockers.
"What's going on here?" Mom, the vice principal said. I kept my head low not saying anything, knowing if I did speak up it would only make things worse.

-Flashback-
I was walking down the hallway when a group of cheerleaders and footballers saw me.
"Hey freak!" The Quarterback named Alex shouted as he knocked my books out of my hands. As I bent down to pick them up, one of the cheerleaders names Britney dumped a Soda on my head. They all laughed and took photos that I knew would end up on the internet.
"What's going on here?" My Dad asked as he approached the group.
I'm sorry Mr. Genus. The boys were playing around and accidentally bumped into me causing me to spill my drink on Lauren." Britney quickly came up with an excuse. You might me wondering how she came up with the excuse so quickly, she didn't. She has used that exact excuse 5 times now.
Sick of all the torment I decided to speak up, "No, they are lying!" I cried, "They did this on purpose. They keep bullying me and - "
I didn't get to continue because my Dad stopped me. "STOP LYING YOU BRAT! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER! THEY JUST SAID IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! STOP TRYING TO GET THEM IN TROUBLE! FOR THIS YOU'RE GROUNDED!"  He shouted in my face. What made it even worse was the volume he used. I bet just about the whole school could hear my Dad yelling at me.
"But-"
NO BACK TALKING! FOR THIS YOU MUST BE PUNISHED EVEN MORE KNOW! YOU NEED TO LEARN A LESSON!" I guess that extra punishment was having me walk around all day at school with a sign taped to my back that read 'I'm a liar'. It was humiliating. I ended up getting teased and bullied even worse that day. Whether it was about the sign or almost snitching on some of my bullies.
-Flashback End-

"Nothing, we were just playing around, Mrs. Genus." Josh says with a bright smile as he released my wrist.
"Okay, but you need to head to class now. I know that it's your last class and all before the weekend, but school is still in session." Mom says as she sends everyone to their classes. I quickly make it to my last class, which was English. I sat in a seat in the back corner were I would draw less attention. I stared out the window not caring about the lesson. We were covering Shakespeare, but I already knew a lot about him. In fact, I already knew everything I would need to know up until my second year of college. I know I'm pretty smart, but when everyone hates you, you need to find ways of passing the time. I did that by studying.
When the final bell rang I gathered my stuff and as quickly as I could, I exited the classroom. I had made it to the parking lot and a small smile made its way to my face, because I thought I was home free. I just want to get home and forget about today. To continue watching my favorite show Naruto and pretend this world doesn't exist. Of course I never get what I want.
"FREAK!" Someone behind me shouted. I didn't bother looking to see who it was, I just ran in hopes to escape that person. I ran off the school property and started to cross the street when I heard a screech. I look to my right to see a car speeding towards me. The next thing I knew everything went black.

------------------------

"Where am I?" I was surrounded by nothing, but black. "I remember getting hit by a car and then. I guess I am dead, but this can't be heaven. Is this where all the freaks go?" I ask myself out loud.
"No, my child, you are no freak." I head a voice say behind me. I quickly turn around and my jaw dropped. Their in front of me was none other than The Sage of Six Paths.
"Y-Your b-but i-impossible!" I stutter trying to figure out which words to say.
He chuckled a bit, "I guessing you're wondering my I'm here." He smiles at me. I nodded my head mutely.
"As you probably have guessed by now. In your world you have died. I am here to give you the option to come to my world." I stare at him for a minute processing what he just said before nodding my head so fast that I it's a miracle I didn't get brain damage.
"I can also grant you three wishes." He tells me. I sit down and cross my legs as I think of what to wish for.
"Hmm... First I want to be able to talk telepathically to all the Jinchuriki and the Tailed Beasts." I say after a few minutes. He smiles a bit at my wish before nodding his head. "Umm... I want the power to protect those I care about from anything and anyone who tries to hurt them." I say my second wish which he nods at as well. "And finally... I wish to have a seal so I can Teleport to what ever peoples I have placed the seal on. This sounds like the Hiraishin, but I want this seal to detect if the person wearing the seal is in trouble so that I can help them." I finish with a closed eye smile.
"Your wishes have been granted." He smiles back at me. "Now, if you need to talk to me in the Naruto world, just call out to me with your mind." I nod my head. He waves his hand and everything goes white