Chapter 4

IN chapter 3, Selena mentioned that the year was 2010, Opps, I forgot it wasn't 2010 anymore 'till I uploaded the chapter. Sorry. Pretend it is 2011, 'cause that is the year it really is.

And I swear it will start to get Interesting in a bit.

Disclaimer: I sadly do not nor will not ever own IF or MI, it belongs to Cassie Clare

Last Chapter

"Well isn't this amazing!" Jessamine cried, sarcasm leaking everywhere from her voice. But Will couldn't help but agree, this will be interesting. His heart pounded in thrill and excitement. There was something off about this girl and he wanted to find out what that thing happened to be. He was certain she had some big secret-but then again doesn't everyone- and because of that she could not be trusted. On the other hand though she was their only hope, their unfaithful hope.

Chapter 4:

Selena led them down many unfamiliar streets, in silence. Charlotte stuck by Henry, which he preferred. Not wanting anything to happen to her in the unfamiliar setting they were in. Henry could tell Will was getting frustrated in the endless journey, but it was nothing compared to Jessamine. She was very ungrateful to be there, and-for a first-wishing she was back at the Institute with Sophie and Tessa.

Selena suddenly turned a corner onto a street,with a big long building on one side with many doors attached to it. She led them down the street for a while more and stopped abruptly, turned to look at the group behind her, then turned up a little sidewalk to one of the door. The Shadowhunters from the past followed with a slight hesitation.

Charlotte was a bit nervous and it showed. If this was the Magnus Bane, that helped us with De Quincey, what is he like now? What about Camille? , She thought to herself. She was not very certain of how he would react to seeing them; they were not supposed to live 'till the year 2011(A/N it's actually 2011 not 2010). Not 133 years, that would be a long life.

Selena knocked on the door with confidence, though she looked a little nervous to be at his door step. She moved her right hand up to knock again when someone from inside the door spoke,

"Who dare disturb me?" the slightly familiar voice spoke.

"It's Selena," she said. No answer, "Selena Clayre." She repeated.

"Ah, yes. Why do you come? I happen to be a little busy at the moment. Is it urgent?" He sounded a little impatient.

"Well I guess, Kind of, well yes it is," The petit brunette spoke, deciding if it truly was. "Magnus I have some visitors for you."

"Fine, they may come in, I am up the stairs. They can make their way there by themselves. Unless their toddlers, then I don't want to see them at all, so you can just take them away if that is the case."

"No, they're not," She defended them.

"Very, well."

The door suddenly opened by itself and Selena motioned for them to enter. "I must leave but I hope that, this mundane was enough help. Oh, if you're not from those French plays, you might want to change your outfit," she spoke carefully. She was wearing a blue, thigh-long dress, which hung to her slim figure tightly. It was better than some of the other clothes they saw some people wearing.

Henry looked at everyone before taking the lead into the apartment.

There was a set of stairs at leading up to another door. Henry stepped aside, letting Will, Jem and Jessamine lead, with him and Charlotte at the back. He placed his hand on the small of her back gently when she started up the stairs. There wasn't many steps on the stairs and they didn't take long to climb, which did not wear out much of their remaining, low energy.