Pretend It's Okay

Perrie stood there, utterly shocked at what she just witnessed. Zayn pulled away and by the time he could say something, Tears began to stream down Perrie's cheeks and, like what other girls would do, she ran away. Zayn called after her but she tuned his voice out. All she cared about was getting out of this party. She went down the stairs, pushed past the crowd and ran for the front door.

"Perrie?" Jesy and Jade said behind her but she didn't want to explain, she just continued to run.

Perrie got out of the house and flew down the stairs. Before she could enter the vehicle that was parked nearby, someone grabbed her wrist. Perrie turned around and saw Jade. Jesy stood behind the older geordie and looked at Perrie with a confused expression.

"What the hell is going on??" Jade said, her voice filled with worry.

At that point, Perrie couldn't help but cry. She didn't bother to stop the tears that flowed down her cheeks like a river. Jade pulled her in a hug and Jesy wrapped her arms around Perrie as well. After a minute, Perrie finally regain some control and stopped the tears.

"I saw Zayn kissed another girl." Perrie said and looked down at the ground.

Jade looked mad but it was Jesy who took care of things. She stormed back inside and saw Zayn with a worried look. One glance at Zayn and Jesy lost all of her control. She punched Zayn, which knocked the daylights out of him. As if on cue, a waiter came by with a tray of drinks and Jesy, who thought of an idea, grabbed a glass filled with pink liquid and dumped it all over Zayn.

"That's for cheating on Perrie." Jesy said.

Leigh-Anne burst through the crowd, with a shocked expression. Justin was next to her, who looked a bit mortified at the scene that just happened.

"Jesy, what the hell?" Leigh-Anne screamed. The crowd already formed a circle around them and Jesy could care less about what they think right now.

"This ass just cheated on Perrie." Jesy replied.

Leigh-Anne's expression turned from bewilderment to anger in a matter of seconds.. With a small flick of her wrist, she dumped her drink on Zayn and grabbed Jesy's hand. The crowd parted a way for the two to get to the door. They whispered but the girls didn't care, they left the place and made their way towards Perrie and Jade.

"Perrie, he's an ass that doesn't deserve you." Leigh-Anne said immediately.

Perrie, who looked a bit better, thanked Leigh-Anne quietly. Jade sighed and looked at Jesy as if she's trying to tell her something. Jesy immediately noticed the secret message and gave Leigh-Anne a go-comfort-her-while-I-talk-to-Jade look. Leigh-Anne nod and grabbed Perrie's hand.

"Let's go back in the car!" Leigh-Anne suggested. Perrie nod in agreement and entered the vehicle along with Leigh-Anne.

Jesy, who waited until the car door was slammed shut, looked at Jade.

"What is it?" Jesy asked immediately.

Jade sighed and looked at the car before she answered Jesy's question.

"I think Perrie thought that she had a future with Zayn." Jade mumbled.

"Well, duh! They're together." Jesy answered back immediately.

Jade shook her head, "the whole Zerrie thing was management idea. Remember Perrie hated Zayn back in X-Factor? She even said that he was too vain!"

Jesy gasped, "come to think of it... She did say that! How would you know if it was management's idea though?" Jesy questioned.

At that certain question, Jade flinched. Perrie told her not to tell the girls because if they found out, they'll kill management for sure.

"She didn't want you and Leigh to overreact." Jade explained.

Jesy sighed. Here she was, complaining that she didn't knew about Zerrie being fake when she realized that Perrie was trying to keep them out of trouble.

"She sacrifices too much.." was all Jesy could say.

"I truly hope that Perrie doesn't have feelings for Zayn." Jade said.

Jesy knew what Jade meant. The last time Perrie cried over a boy was when Adam broke up with her during X-Factor. Rumors had it that he cheated on her and when Perrie confronted him, Adam got mad and said that she's too clingy and how he just wants to have fun. Perrie was a wreck and it was a good thing that the song they sang that week was Beautiful because Perrie poured her heart out that week.

"Don't worry, we'll help Perrie get better." Jesy said and with that, she and Jade got in the car to join Leigh-Anne and Perrie.

~~~~

(Hi! How do you like the story so far? If you could, drop a comment and vote!! Thank you dreamers!! :Dxx

Enjoy the Perrie pic at the side! She's so pretty! <3)