Chapter 7: Tristan.

This'll be really long for you guys. I'm so sorry that the chapters are so shorttt ugh. 

Harry's POV 

Harry: Be safe. Got to go. xx

Just a few minutes ago, #CamryWhiles was trending worldwide on twitter. It made my stomach do somersaults, I was so estatic. Our relationship is getting stronger and stronger.

I knew this was crazy, but me, Harry Styles, was falling for Cameron White so hard and strong. And fast. I mean, I never knew that love would feel like this. It's an incredible feeling.. but it can also be a bad one. She could break my heart any second, leaving my heart stranded and broken into a million pieces. I'm hoping it'll never happen to me.. or anybody for that reason.

ding dong.

Cool. There goes my door bell, while I'm in bed, only in boxers. I grunted out of laziness and hurriedly flew the covers off of my body, running to my closet and picking out my Teenage Runaway sweater and black skinny jeans. I quickly skipped to my bathroom, brushing my teeth in 0.5 seconds and gelling my curls into its normal quiff.

 I shuffled down the stairs and to the front door, opening it quickly. "Sorry for the delay, I was in bed." I truthfully answered. I looked up to see who was at my front porch, and a tall man with black hair and blue eyes hovered above me. He seemed my age, and had to be at least 6'3, while I'm only 6'1. You'd think it wasn't much of a difference, but oh, trust me. I felt one million times smaller than him.

"It's alright." He cleared his throat, and shook his hair to the right. Another Justin Bieber 09' hair do, eh?

"So, uh, why are you here? I don't mean to be rude, but-" The teen interuppted me. "I'm here because of Cameron. You know her?" I nodded my head, getting angry. But he could be a good man, Harry, keep your calm. "Yes, I do. Why?" He grinned. "May I?" He asked, mentioning for me to let him inside. I opened the door wider and took a step back, letting him in my apartment. He walked into the house and gently sat down on my couch. I closed the front door and walked towards him.

"Why?" I said again, my tone getting angrier. I was getting impatient. He brought his hands up, acting like he was surrendering. "Hey, hey, no need to get angry. She's my ex. I just wanted to say be careful with her. Cameron is fragile.. she could get hurt easily. And I don't know if you're a douche or not." I laughed, but not with glee. I laughed out of how tough this guy thinks he is. 

"What's your name?" 

"Tristan."

"I'm not a douche, thanks. First of all, what did you do to break her heart?" I smirked. He blushed, probably of embarrassment. I cannot wait to hear what this guy did to her. 

"I-I don't want to talk about it." He choked. I felt bad for the guy. No, Harry! He broke your soon to be girl's heart! "Why not? It can't be that bad." I commented. He cleared his throat. "Promise not to hate me?" 

"Depends on what you did to Cameron." 

"I hit her."

Wow. I actually did not expect Tristan to do that to her. I mean, she must be horrifed of every single boy she meets now. Harry, please focus on what he just said. 

"Why would you do that." I said through my clenched jaw. I tried my hardest not to punch the living hell out of this guy. "Well, we had just graduated from high school that night. Biggest party at my place ever. We knew it was bad, but we had alchohol at the party. Yeah, we felt guilty, but all our parents trusted us because of how well grades we all got. Anyway, I got drunk, and well we were planning to you know- do it. Somehow my drunken self and her sober self got into a gargantuan argument, and I was getting pissed. I don't know why. All I remember was my fist coming into contact with her precious face." I got up about to punch his stomach. "Wait wait!" He choked on his tears, trying to find an answer. "I regret it. I hate myself for it. I lost my love. And I knew that she absolutely loved One Direction a-and you. I was taking her to one of your concerts the next day, meet and greet. And I ruined it all. But I'm glad she lived out her dream, meeting you and winning your heart." He cried. I just couldn't hurt him; I saw in his watery and red eyes that he had been through so much.

"I'm so sorry about what happened. But it just pisses me off that you hit her."

"I know, I know. And I regret it. I really do." He stuttered. I couldn't stand him crying on my couch, his heart broken. I knelt down to his level and engulfed him into a hug. "Sorry for what had happened. But I don't hate you.. I mean I guess I just don't want to be friends with you." 

"I understand." He released my grasp and walked out the front door. "Just don't hurt her!" He yelled. I shut the door and sighed. Wow. That was a visit.

I grabbed out my iPhone once again and texted Cameron.

Harry: Hey babe..

I immediately got a text back from her.

Cameron<3: Hey curly

Harry: Care to go out tonight?

Cameron<3: depends 

Harry: something easy. 

Cameron<3: How about Wildflower? craving some soup

Harry: I like it. Be there in 5, yeah?

Cameron<3: See you then. x

I brushed my teeth again, leaving them purly white and minty. I smiled to myself, making sure I didn't look like a total dork that I am. I nodded my head of my appearance and rushed down stairs to my car.

Cameron's POV

Quickly putting on some powder foundation, eyeliner, blush, and mascara, I skipped to my closet. I looked through my shirts and found my 'Holy Chic' muscle tee and black leggings, and my hot pink combat boots. 

I heard Harry's horn beep and raced out to the front door and into his car.

"Hello, beautiful." He smirked. It still amazes me that I'm with the Harry Styles, the one that I crushed on for years. And look at me now! Dreams do actually come true. "Hi Harry." I blushed. "What have you been up to, Cam?" He asked. I shrugged. "Well, if putting on makeup and getting ready for you counts.." Harry gave a deep chuckle. "You don't need to get pretty for me. You're already gorgeous the way you are," he said, sending chills down my spine. I shivered.

"We're here." He said. I was about to hop out of the car when Harry stopped me. "Not so fast, love. I got it." He got out of the car and ran to my side. Harry opened the door and offered his hand. I happily took it and hopped out of the car, smiling ear to ear.

We walked in Wildflower and sat down at a booth. Very quickly, a very handsome teenager that was probably my age took out order. "What may I get for you?" He said, smiling at me. In the corner of my eye I could see Harry's angered expression, eyeing the man asking for my order. "Chicken noodle soup please."

"Would you like that hot or cold? I prefer hot, like you." He winked. I laughed at his pathetic comment. "She'll have nothing. We're leaving, thanks." Harry grabbed my hand and practically yanked me out of the restuarant. We hit the fresh air and I stopped, prying his grip from my wrists. "Harry! What was that?" I yelled at him.

"I didn't like the way he talked to you." He said through gritted teeth. 

"Oh, come on. You know I hated it." He took a step towards me, grabbing my wrists hard. "You laughed." He spit. I rolled my eyes. "I laughed because it was so pathetic! All I wanted was some soup and he flirted with me about it. It was not a compliment." 

"You're never to step in that restuarant again." Harry snapped. I sighed. "Harry, you only make me feel like the only girl in the world." He loosened his grip around me, feeling somewhat satisifed. 

"You heard me." 

"Harr-"

"I said no, and you agree with me! Understand?" He yelled into my face. I nodded with pure fear, afraid of what my ex did to me, Tristan. I didn't want to get hit again.

I cried silently to myself and got into Harry's black range rover. He soon got into the drivers seat. I looked away.

"I'm sorry I raised my voice with you. I was angered by the man." I looked out the window, still crying to myself. I shook my head. "Just take me home, please." I felt Harry's hand touched my thigh but I quickly smacked it away.

The rest of the drive was of total silence.

~~

Hi, I hope you like that long chapter.^^ Oh and btw, the boy on the side is Tristan, Cameron's ex. Please vote and comment! x