Chapter 4: Pain

Cameron's POV

"Nothing." I lied. Harry laid back down, his pillow making a 'poof' sound.

"I can hear your heartbeat." He smiled. He put out his large hand to my small chest and felt my heart racing. Partly it was because of him, but then again it was Louis. I didn't want to tell him, but I knew he was gonna ask sooner or later. 

I smiled back. "Is it because of me?" He whispered. I looked down, my smile fading away. Harry noticed my actions. "Love, you weren't like this last night. Something is up. Would you please be a dear and tell me?" I looked at him again. Only this time, his eyes and lips were full on puppy mode. I couldn't resist. 

"Uh, yeah, sure." I took a deep breath. Harry's eyebrows furrowed together and I could tell he was paying attention to me. No one has ever really listened to me, I thought. My father had past of cancer two years ago, and my mother left when I was at the age of three. 

"So, I woke up, and Halle, Niall, Liam, and Zayn had left to go buy grocercies for breakfast. They said they'd be back at ten, so I grabbed myself a cup of water. I sat down at the table," I sighed. "And L-Louis came around the corner, grabbing my wrists, hard. He said he wanted to have fun. So h-he, t-touched me." I said, my eyes on the verge of tears. I sniffled. 

"Where did he touch you." Harry said through gritted teeth. 

Harry's POV

Cameron had just told me about Louis, and what he had done to her. And boy.

I was pissed.

I haven't even known her for twenty-four hours. And Lou has known her probably for six! 

*flashback*

"Louis, you're freaking drunk. You don't need another god damn beer!" I yelled at my best friend, Louis. He was drinking like crazy the past few weeks, ever since he had lost his girlfriend, Eleanor. It was a hard time for him, but he didn't need to spend his time getting over her like this.

"Don't tell me what to do." He said, grabbing a knife from the kitchen drawer. I immediately put my hands up, surrendering. I didn't want to get killed right now. 

"Louis, you don't know what you're d-doing. This is serious. Drop the knife, and everything will be okay. Now." I whispered. This only made him angrier, him running towards me. 

The knife stabbed right into my shoulder as I punched his jaw, sending us both back unconscious.

*end of flashback*

"Cameron," I growled. I was furious with Louis. Cameron must have been scared shitless.

"Where did he touch you."  I tilted her chin up so she made eye contact with me. She hesitated at first, but then she saw my anger. 

"You know.." Cameron sighed. I knew, but I had to get it out of her. "The.. that area.. below my stomach." She blushed mad. I kissed her on the forehead. "I'm sorry about all of this. Louis has always been outta hand since he lost his ex. It'll never happen again. I promise." I jumped out of bed, throwing on a shirt and shorts. 

"Stay here," I firmly said. She nodded.

I closed the door behind me and practically ran downstairs. How could a man treat a woman so badly? Especially the man I trusted for three years. I certainly don't trust him anymore. I don't want his presence anywhere near Cameron.

"Louis?! Where the hell are you!" I yelled. Louis came around the kitchen corner, his left eye bloodshot red.

"What's your problem already, mate," He said, stopping right in front of me.

"You know what you did. Don't lie to me." I stated. I pushed him back with all my might, sending him into a nearby wall. "What the fuck?!" He groaned, rubbing his already swollen head. I pushed him back again and held him there. 

"I know you touched her." I spat. He grinned mischieviously. "Yeah, so what? She's not yours yet. Calm down." I punched him in the gut, earning a 'oof" in return. "She's not yours either!" Louis got up and bolted at me, sending my body to the couch and my head to arm rest. I couldn't get up because his hand was punching my face.

Over and over and over. 

"Lou, stop," I whispered. He knocked the wind out of me. But he still kept going. 

Then I heard a blood curdling scream.

Cameron. 

"Stop! Stop! Stop hurting him!" Louis noticed this and pushed her into a wall, just like I did to him. I didn't want her to get touched again. I got up using all my strength, and kicked his balls. He doubled over in pain. I grabbed her hand and raced to the front door, out in to the street, and into my car.

Sorry if it's so short! School is coming up again.. Yay. I'm hoping you all love it so far. Oh, please don't take this offensive to Louis, Harry, or a girl you know named Cameron. I don't see ANY of them hitting eachother, let alone argue with eachother. xxxxx