Chapter 1: Meeting the curls.

I was with my best friend Halle Evans, planning our summer vacation to Italy. 

"Yeah, so we'll leave at 10 AM, grab a little snack at the airport, and board our plane. Sounds good?"

Halle nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a plan to me."

All of a sudden the restaurant that was all quiet and peaceful had gone to noisy and crazy. Halle and I turned around to see what the commotion was.

Harry Styles had walked in.

"Cameron, do you know who that is?!" Halle yelled-whispered. "No shit sherlock, its Harry freaking Styles," I glanced at Harry as he had sat down to the table next to us. I actually couldn't believe that the love of my life was sitting right next to me. "Halle, please, please, please, act normal for me-"

"Hello Harry! It's nice to see you here, you being famous and all." Halle poked his shoulder. I slapped my forhead and looked down at my food. Harry furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "I am human you know."  Halle blushed of embarrassment and nudged my arm. "Cameron, you go talk to him," I sighed and turned to him. 

"Sorry about my friend, she just gets a little giddy." Harry looked back to our table once again and made eye contact with me. "Ah, no, its alright love, I shouldn't have been snappy to her." He smiled and held out his hand. "I'm Harry, whats your name?" I stuck out my hand to shake his. "Cameron." Harry smirked. "You've got a gorgeous name."

I looked back at Halle, her face turning red. I cleared my throat. "Thanks. By the way, this is my best friend, Halle." 

He kissed her hand. "Sorry for being a brat," he apologized. She grinned and shook her head. "Nah, its cool." Harry's phone buzzed. He took it out and read the text message to himself.

Halle and I went back to our meal that has been waiting for us. "What did ya get?" I asked Halle."Oh, you know, pasta salad. You?" I took a sip of water to refresh my throat. "Some caesar salad."

"Sorry girls to rudely ignore you," Harry had confronted us. "I had just gotten a text from Niall saying we're having movie night at our hotel. I texted him back saying I had met two lovely girls and he asked if you two would like to come." Halle looked at me as I looked at her.

We were basically dying on the inside, screaming 'yes' at the same time.