CHAPTER 8- "THE SECRET"

Hey guys! OMG one day i have 100 views and then next, i have 7.5K! Well thank you all so much and quick note: for everyone that is saying that Harry would never date a 13 year old and that its illegal for them to be together because she is a minor...guys, its a fanfic and also, he doesnt know that remember!! Okay now heres the new chapter-->

..Stacy's P.O.V..

"What are you doing with my phone Harry?" i ask. "I-i was j-just..checking the time! Ya thats it!" he replies. "Harold there is a clock right next to you...now give me my phone!'' i demand. "O-okay" he says unsurely and gives me my phone. I looked at the screen and open was a message from Danny. No wonder Harry didn't want to give me back my phone, he was jealous. "Babe, listen. Danny was my world..until i met you. YOU are the reason why i smile everyday and not some Danny kid, okay?" i say and give him a quick peck on the cheek. "Oh well, if you say so!" he says with a sarcastic voice and laughs. "Come on guys! What do you want to do?" Zayn asks. "Play Charades?" i suggested. "Sure, why not!" replies Zayn.

-12:00pm-

By now the little cheeky Niall passed out in the guest room, we were all siting around the TV (me on Harry's lap) talking about random topics until my phone ran and well lou was still sober/drunk. It was my parents. I had totally forgotten that they went on a cruise, and well thats the reason why i havent gotten in trouble for being away for so long. I answered the phone and heard my mom's voice. "Hello? Hello?! Stacy can you hear me honey?" "Yes i can mom" i say irritated. "Well how is everything going?" she asks. "Um..great actually!" i lie. ''Thats good, so I'll see you in two weeks honey! Bye now!" says my mom and hangs up on me. Well bye then. "Anything wrong?" asks Harry as he wraps his arms around me. "Sort of. Um..Harry would you mind driving me home please?" i ask. "AWW! This soon?! Please stay." he says while pouting. God how do I say no to that face?. "Harry I-" "PLEASE STACY STAYYYY!" he yells while getting down on two knees and fake crying like a baby. "Fine Harry! One more hour and im going home okay?" i say while giggling. "YAAAAY!" he yells. We spent the next hour playing Twister and i won twice!

..Zayn's P.O.V..

"Okay well i guess I'll go now! Bye guys!" says Stacy while giving everyone a goodbye hug and kiss. Once she got to me I said, "Stacy before you leave, can I talk to you really quickly?" "Oh sure!" she replies. I pulled her to a corner where noone whould see us and i pulled her beautiful body closer to me and put my hand on her waist and kissed her passionately while she reluctantly pushed me away. "Something wrong?" i ask innocently. "YES! Yes, there is something wrong! Dude, I'm with Harry!" she whispers loudly. "Oh who cares! I can make you feel things you have never felt before." i protest. "What?! I'm only thirteen!'' she says. "Whoa whoa whoa, WHAT?!?!" i say loudly. "Yes im only thirteen, but please dont tell Harry! PLEASE!" she begs me. "Fine but you know what? Watch out, cuz Harry gets more crazy then anyone in bed out of 1D. He can make you not walk for weeks!" i say. "Okay ill watch out, just please dont tell him!" she still begs. "Dont worry, I wont. Now go home and get some sleep." i say while she walks away. "ALONE!" i say and she giggles.

..Stacy's P.O.V..

Omg! That was insane...but Zayn is a damn good kisser! Haha but now i have to hide what just happend from Harry. "Hey princess, you ready to go home?" he asks. "Yep, but hold on." i say and kiss Niall on the forehead while he still sleeps and a smile appears on his face. "Okay now we can go! Haha, bye boys it was awesome meeting you guys! Oh and tell Perrie and Eleanor that i said hi!" i lastly say as Harry and I walk out the door through the gates and to his car with fan letters all over it. "Wow, is this a normal thing?" I ask. "Yep! But we love it." he replies with a smile on his face. "Oh thanks" i say when i see Harry opening the car door. I hop in and i still see him by the window with his face turned waiting for a kiss. "Oh fine! Haha!" i say and give him a quick peck on the cheek.

.."Harry's P.O.V..

"So Stace, where do you want me to drive you?'' I ask while hopping into the drivers seat. "2475 Green Lane" she replies. "Sure *i start driving* and babe what did Zayn want from you?" i ask. "Oh um.. he just wanted to.. ask me something" she replies. "What was the question??" i asked again curiously. "He asked if..um..we wanted to go on a double date friday night." "Well that sounds great!" i say. "Okay, here we are. Let me walk you to your door." i prupose. "Thanks" says Stacy. "I had a great time being together" i say. "Me too :)" says Stacy. We kissed goodbye and i finally said, "See you tommorow!" "You too! Love you!" "I love you too!" i yell from my car. She said she loves me! "Yesss." i whisper. While in bed, in my boxers i hear my phone ringing and its Stacy. "Hey babe, anything wrong?" i ask. "Well sortta, i cant fall asleep cuz i miss you.. so can you sing me something?" she says all sweet. "Sure thing love" i reply and sing "More Than This". Once I finish we both say goodnight and hang up. Oh how i love her little perks <3.

Authors note: thank you so much for reading and thank you for all the votes also please FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: @heyannabae thank you lovelys! xoxo

WATER-PARK WITH ZAYN or MINI GOLFING WITH LIAM???