CHAPTER 1- "BIRTHDAY SUPRISE"

Authors note: Hi! This is just a fan fiction on 1D that i made up, but its mostly about Hazza hehe. I love all of them but he's my favorite <3 and i am a HUGE 1D fan :) I hope you like this story, tell me what you think.

                  --CHAPTER 1           "BIRTHDAY SUPRISE"--

..Stacy's P.O.V..

Today is my birthday and i am getting such butterflies in my stomach about going to school today, because my best friend Magda told me that she has a HUGE suprise and it has to do with One Direction!!! I am officially a teenager today because I'm now 13! I'm in middle school so i dont want to throw a birthday party so i was hoping to go to a 1D concert with Magda but front row seets cost SO much and i can't afford them :'(

~Later at school~

..Magda's P.O.V..

Omg here comes Stacy. Okay so i have a huge suprise for her that i just want to blurt out already. She has no idea wat i have planned for her. "Hey Maggy (thats my nickname) whats up?" Stacy asked me. "Are you ready to get your super birthday present gift???" i ask her trying to stay calm but i can here my voice trembeling for excitement. I cant wait to see her face.

..Stacy's P.O.V..

"What is it?!?!" i asked Maggy. She then opens up her locker and takes out two pieces of paper. I ask her "What are those?". She takes a deep breath and yelled in front of everyone in the hallway "ONE DIRECTION TICKETS FOR YOU AND I!!!!!!!!!" I felt my heart stop beating for a second. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My dreams were gonna come true of meeting Harry! For a second i didnt believe Maggy so i took a ticket from her and read it. It said that we have front row seats, backstage passes and get to go to the meet and greet! This must have cost her a fortune. We both started jumping up and down.  

Next thing you know, my crush Danny, from my class walks past us and gives me a wink but also a confused face. I felt my cheeks burn up. I love his hair, smile, eyes. He is soo cute but i had to concentrate on the concert. I was so excited that i started fangirling and even crying a bit.

..1 month later before the concert.. 

I know im only 13 but i got all dressed up to impress Harry, because im young but i look like im atleast 16. I wore my black leggings with a pair of shorts, UGGS, and my adorable 1D shirt that i made with a ripped back. I love this outfit. As im waiting for Maggy to call that shes ready to go i hear her walking up my stairs to my room. We live next door to eachother so she treats my like her sister/roommate. "You ready?" she askes me . "Heck ya!" We get in my moms Toyota and drive to the concert. We havent even gotten there and i can already feel my stomach hurting. That always happens when im nervous.

Authors note: Thanks for reading, and please vote and comment! ill update the next chapter this week :) 

10 votes please! :)