CHAPTER 5- "TOO FAR"

Hola guys hehe so thanks for all the views I'm currently at 93 so I wanted to thank u all SO much xoxo Just to warn you, it will get a bit PG-13 if u you know what im saying. :)

-------------------------

..Stacy's P.O.V..

Once Lou left the flat, it was just me Harry and I alone together. Harry asked me "Would you like anything to drink love?" as he was opening up his fridge. "I have wine," he proposes . WTH he knows I'm only 13,I can't drink yet..... oh wait, he doesn't. "No thanks, I'll just have some Gatorade." I reply suddenly. Wow now I feel stupid :/ "Wow Harry i love your place!" I say trying to break the silence. "Thanks. Come, take a seat." He replies while patting his lap. " Aww thanks Hazza" i say as i sit on his lap with my head on his chest. I hear his heart beating. "Do you want to watch a movie" he asks. "Sure" i reply "How about Titanic?'' "Sure i say. -While watching the movie- I love watching Titanic. As we get up to the kissing scene Harry picks my head up with his finger and softly presses his lips against mine and releases. I know I'm too young to be kissing a 19 year old but he's Harry Styles!!! I have one word to describe the kiss- BLISS. Harry lays me on the sofa and climbs on top of me. OMG what do I do?!?! I think he's going too far but i play along still unsure. He kisses me while holding my waist with and head with his hands. We lay like that for atleast 2 minutes. He slowly lowers his hand to my thigh. I feel shivers going down my spine. He then starts to unbutton his shirt. Oh gosh i have to stop this...im too young! "Harry wait..." i say as i put my hand on his chest still on top of me. "What's wrong... is it my breath?" he asks. "Hehe no Harry it's just that i have something to tell you I am just--" I get cut off from saying the truth when Harry's phone rings.

..Harry's P.O.V..

"Hello?" i say as i answer my phone. It said UNKNOWN so i didnt know who was calling. "(Louis) Ahahahaha!!! (Zayn) Hey Lou shutup!!!! Um hey Harry, it's Zayn. So Louis came over here drunk with a half eatin PB&J sandwich. (Louis) PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!! (Zayn) Could you pick him up 'cause i had a picnic date planned with Perrie and i dont trust leaving him here alone?" Oh gosh, really Zayn? You just had to do this now. Things were going so good with Stacy and now this. "Fine, ill be at your flat in about 10 minutes." I hung up. "Sorry Stacy but i guess Lou had a little drink after he left and somehow got to Zayn's flat so I have to pick him up. Do you want to come with me?"

..Stacy's P.O.V..

"Sure" Oh thank goodness Zayn called. I was scared for a second about telling Hazza the truth. What if he'll loose interest in me?!?! Why does this have to be so complicated? :( So we got into Harry's car and drove to Zayn's flat. Yay i finally get yo see it. We drive up to his driveway and see him carrying Lou on his back. Nice job Lou. (Y/N: i still love him lol) I see Perrie walking outside. Gosh she is so pretty. Omg she's walking up to me, hugs me and says "Wow Harry, you have a beautiful girlfriend. So whats your name?" she asks me. "Stacy", i reply. "Well its great to meet you. Well i guess we should go Zayn. Well it was nice to meet you Stacy, see you soon." Perrie walked away and i was so Happy inside and i just got ten times more happier as Zayn came up to me to introduce himself after helping Harry place Lou in the car. BEST DAY EVER!

___thx for reading! PLEASE follow me and vote for this book. Ok so would you rather GO BOWLING WITH HARRY or GO TO THE MOVIES WITH LOU?

I need atleast 4 votes and 2 comments to make the next chapter!__