Voicemail after a fight

~ Natsu ~

"Hey, (Y/N)! Um... I-I... I'm sorry! I really am! I didn't mean anything that I said! I just-- I love you! I love so so much! My love for you can match Igneel's size, and he's pretty big... W-well, just... Call me back, okay?"

~ Gray ~

"(Y/N), look... I'm sorry. I said bad things but I didn't mean anything of it. I understand that you're hurt but... I need to talk to you, please call me back. I love you"

~ Laxus ~

"Hey, um... I'm not really good with that kind of thing, but... Sorry, I'm sorry. You probably hate me now and I understand with you don't really want to talk to me. Just call me back, if you don't mind, okay. I love you"

~ Rogue ~

"H-Hi, (Y/N), it's Rogue. Um... I'm calling to apologize for what I said earlier. I didn't mean any of it. I love you and you're the best thing that ever happened with me. I really need to talk to you so please call me back. I love you"

~ Lyon ~

"H-H-Hey, (Y/N)... I-I don't really know what to say, but... I'm so so sorry! I was stupid and shouldn't had let you go! I love you and I need you! Please just--! *sigh* call me back okay? Love you"

~ Gajeel ~

"Ahem... Um, hey, (Y/N). I...

*Natsu in the background* JUST TELL HER DUMBASS!!

COULD YOU SHUT THE HELL UP FIRE HEAD!! W-Well, where was I? Oh yeah, I'm sorry. Really. Sorry for what I said and for being a total jerk. Call me back, please, I need to talk to you. Love ya"

~ Sting ~

"(Y/N)! Please please please call me back! I'm so so sorry for saying those terrible things to you! I didn't mean it! I love you sooo much and I need you by my side! Call
me back... Pretty please?"

~ Midnight ~

"(Y/N). Look. I'm only gonna say that one time, so please pay attention. I am sorry. Sorry for what I said, sorry for everything. If you don't call me back I'm going there talk to you personally. Sorry this sounded like a threat... But just call me back, okay? I love you"

~ Zeref ~

You and Zeref? Fighting? Pfft. Okay

~ Jellal ~

"Hi, um. (Y/N), I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean any of it. I love you and I shouldn't had treated you like that. I wanted to apologize personally but I figured that you wouldn't want to see me... Please call me back, I want to hear you voice. Love you"