Ch. 5 A Walk To Remember

• Dedicated to Rebel Foreverr

Author's Note:

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend. I've known her since I was in 2nd grade. MELOVESYOUHHHSOMUCH! Xoxo :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*BELL RANG*

"Ok, class. I guess our today's lecture is over. We'll meet you all tomorrow."

Mrs. Cabot announced to the whole class while picking up her bag. 

"Phew! I thought that this class will never get to an end!"

Megan said in an exhausting way. 

"Yeah, you sure are right."

I said to Megan. 

As the Mrs. Cabot went out of the class. We all starting packing our bags. And then we started moving outside.

"Bye Carly. My ride is here! Take care. Will meet you tomorrow!"

Megan said to me in a hurry while sitting in her car.

"Bye. Take care!

I said to her. As I said that to Megan and turned around I saw Taylor standing right behind me and was waiting for me for the walk to home. 

"Wow. You really scared me."

I said to him while looking downwards. Screw me for not looking into his dreamy eyes again. 

"Hahaha. Sorry. I was just waiting for you so I thought that why not wait for you behind your back. So you ready?"

He said to me with his cute smile.

"Hahaha. Nice idea. Yeah I'm ready."

I said to him. 

I was kinda sweating. Why was I sweating? I shouldn't sweat! It was just a walk. Not a date! 

"So let's go."

He said to me while moving towards the road. 

"Yeah."

I said to him and started moving with him.

We started walking. Our houses were like very close to each other. Our houses were at walking distance of 15 minutes. And those 15 minutes will never end! With this awkward silence! Anyways, I hope that these 15 minutes end as soon as possible. Because this silence would seriously kill me.

"So...How's it like to be a star?"

He asked me.

"To other people it may seem good. But to me, it's the hardest thing a girl could ever be."

I said to him.

"Oh. I understand."

He said to me while nodding his head.

Just like this we talked and talked and eventually became frank. I thought that silence would take over us. But this wasn't the situation. We didn't wanted to end this walk. But sadly our houses came and i went in mine and Taylor went in his.

He didn't went in his house until I was in mine. We both were at our door. He waved me goodbye and I waved him goodbye too. He didn't went inside until I went inside. 

This was a walk to remember. They say EYES ARE THE DOOR TO THE SOUL. I saw into eyes of Taylor for the first time. They were so dreamy! I hope to see in his eyes again.