Ch. 1 Introducing Me

• Dedicated to Noor Weasley Arshad

Author's note:

This is dedicated to my best friend. ILYSM! <3

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Carly, Come downstairs! We are having a discussion about your CD signing!!!"

Mom shouted loudly when I was having my beauty sleep. She shouted so loudly that it hurt my ears. I got out from my bed. Actually I JUMPED out of my bed as I heard the shout of mom. 

First let me introduce you to myself. I'm Carly. Carly Henry. I'm an eighteen year old girl. A teen pop star. A diva. Which I don't wanna be. At all. Just because it makes life hard. And slowly makes life even more harder. Sometimes I just cry because my life is becoming harder and harder every day. My parents force me and say that I have to be a pop star. Just because all of my brothers and sisters are singers and I have to be one too. But I don't want to. My world rotates around ART. I always wanted to be an artist. Art has always been my passion. But some people just ignore it. 

I wish I never had been born in this family. But can't do anything about it. It's a matter of fate.

I go to high school. 12th grade. I have many friends. But they don't really know that who I'm in real. I'm just an ordinary girl. Just like others. But they don't really understand it. They think that if I'm a teen pop sensation, then I must be having a great life. But it's not true. I'm having a miserable life. I keep on telling them this. But it's of no use. So, welcome to my world. My life. A small miserable place where you are forced to do something which you don't wanna do. 

I live in New York City. A place where dreams come true. 

But I guess my dreams aren't coming true.

Anyways. After the shout of mom, I JUMPED outta the bed and ran towards washroom for a nice and pleasant shower. Today was my CD signing for my new album "Life Isn't Easy".

I wore a skirt and a cute top and my favourite long boots. It was 5 pm. And my CD signing was at 8 pm. I was really in a hurry. I wore my clothes and then ran downstairs. Had my evening snack. And till then it was 6:30 pm. Then I sat on the sofa and started watching TV and waited for 8 pm. 

Slowly the time passed and it was 7:25 pm.

"C'mon Carly, We are getting late for the CD signing. And you don't want to make any of your fans sad."

Dad shouted from the car. 

I got up from the sofa. Took my clutch from the table and ran towards the door.

Mom stopped me. She called me towards her.

She said. "Best Of Luck! Love you".

I had tears in my eyes when she said this. 

I replied, "Thank you. Love you too mom".

I then ran towards the door. Sat in the car. Dad just bought a new one. A limo zine. I just hate that car. It makes people look like we are selfish and only care about ourselves

We left from the house and towards the Mall. The Mall of NYC. Thousands of people will be there. Be there, just to see me. Just to have a stupid signature of mine on their CD's