Chapter Eight

*Chapter Eight*(Isabelle)

She continued to tell him about all the times they had together, and all the memories. He was still up in trauma, but now he was not at that much of a high risk. The doctors said he would be there for two more weeks, or longer, depending on if his brain wasn't swelled anymore by that time.

Isabelle was exhausted. It was summer now, and she was supposed to be having fun, going to the beach with her boyfriend and their friends and taking a roadtrip to Cali for a couple weeks like they planned out, now she didn't even know if they could do it anymore.. It was the beginning of next month, and she was so excited, but not at the same time. Ansel wouldn't be himself, and that killed her. Instead of being a party animal, she stayed in the hospital, going there at 6 in the morning until 10 at night, then back home to sleep, and do some extra work around the house, avoiding Rob at all costs.

She was just tired in general. It was exhausting to go through the last year of Ansel's life, their entire relationship and how him and Stacy ended. He sighed when he told her, because why was he even into someone like that?

One day though, Isabelle nearly peed herself laughing at what Ansel had asked her.

"Isabelle, did we ever.. you know..?"

Isabelle nearly choked, then looked at him, holding his hand. "Yes, we did, all the time."

And Ansel smiled. Before he added.

"I wish I could remember it, I wish I could remember how much I loved you Isabelle. Im trying though, babe."

"I know Ansel, it's just gonna take time, and I'm gonna be right here."

He smiled at her, squeezing her hand.

*Their 6th date*

Their 6th date was the absolute worst they've ever had. They nearly broke it off that night, and Isabelle nearly killed him.

Ansel had been flirty with the waitress the entire night, eyeing her, talking all sweet and proper mannered, and then he was on his phone, and he didn't even talk to Isabelle. She felt terrible. she wanted to take his phone and smash it into that waitress' face.

So Isabelle got up, and left him there. He came running after her a few seconds later, as she got into her car that her mom had bought her recently. Ansel stood directly in front of it, a deer in the headlights.

"What the hell, where are you going??" He yelled

"I'm giving you and our waitress some space, to flirt some more, figured it would get even better for you if I left." She replied, pausing in the middle to add "If you don't move, I'm going to run you over."

So he stood there, crossing his arms, and she hit the gas, just bumping his knee's, which sent him forward into the car.

"Isabelle, what the fuck!" He yelled

"I told you, I was gonna hit you if you didn't move, honestly ansel, what did you want me to do, sit here while you state your irrelevant opinion to me?!" She yelled.

He suddenly walked around to the side of the car, and got into the passenger seat.

"I wasn't flirting. I was being well mannered, but I'm sorry you seen it that way. I was on my phone because Mik was texting me about the renovations downstairs for the laundry room and I asked what was going on, and he told me there was a problem with uneven flooring down there, so I was trying to come up with ways to easily fix it so it wasn't so expensive when they put the new flooring in. I am sorry, I should've told you. But in my defense, you've been off all night, you aren't being you, and when I asked you, you shrugged it off. we are supposed to tell eachother everything Is, and you just aren't talking to me, so what was I to do? I love you, and I'm sorry. But you didn't need to hit me with your car." He said, grabbing her hand. That's when she really broke down, and told him she was just worried about her big test coming up, she had been studying for it like mad, and it counted for so much of her mark. She was bad with her emotion sometimes.

She apologized for hitting him with a car, and then made it up to him in the back of the car.

---------------------------

Ayyyeeeee, remember when I said like last year that I was gonna do daily updates??? (why the fuck u lyin) Sorry folks, pls still love me.

-T xx