Anticipation Makes You Hungry

"I'm hungry!"

"Shannon it's not even your results, we are waiting for," I said grumpily. I mean I was hungry too. We sat in the room where everything happened, well, Shannon paced, Jared and Tomo sat and I was lying on a bench while a physio stretched out my back. We were waiting for the results of the second group of 100m runners. If three others qualified in under 10.73 seconds then I would be out of the finals. I was nervous. Like crap your pants nervous.

"Please Shannon - aargh - can you stop pacing?" I growled, at the same moment the physio cracked my back.

"I'm hungry and nervous," he whined. I glared at him. "You think you're hungry and nervous!" He shut up after that. My physio finished stretching out my back and butt, then left after telling me to take it easy but not to stay still for too long. I got up slowly and walked over to Jared. I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. Shannon and I hadn't mentioned the kiss, we had a subconscious agreement not too. And anyways I didn't have the energy to have a reasonable, serious conversation. Jared nudged me. "The lane draw for the 100m final is in. In lane 1 Cassie James. Lane 2, Alice Brown. Lane 3, Ana Vizchencov. Lane 4, Martine Ohandae. Lane 5, Venus Parker. Lane 6, Jazmyn Franklin-"

I didn't hear who else would be running. I had done it! I had finally got to the worlds final! Heh, that sounds cool. I didn't move out of shock, that was until I was tackled by three awesome band members! I landed on an exercise ball and we all bounced onto the floor.

"You're amazing! I felt it in my 'plentiful' gut!" Shannon squealed. Yes, actually squealed. I laughed and poked his tummy.

"Well done Munchbunch!" Jared said loudly at this a few people gave us funny looks. Jared pecked my forehead and moved so Tomo could give me a hug. "Congrats! Time for you to win gold now!" He said ruffling my brown hair.

"Aaww! Thanks guys! You're the best," I said, getting all teary eyed.

"Wipe those tears away Jaz! We're going to Nando's!!" Shannon yelled and dragged us out of the building.

----

A/N: Short, but writers block has been beating me up.

To clear things up... I know Jared is vegan but let's pretend he's not, for convenience.

And Nando's is a chicken restaurant. It's awesome!!

Y'all potatoes are gorgeous, no matter what people say!

Roz xx